Shop Hacked. (Do not comment.)

Do you have any pink or purple balloons?

Also looking for afternoon-tea set, lily record player, fairy bottle, sweets player, sloppy sofa, towel basket and weeding cake is you have any of these. :)

Hello could I order
-Newsprint helmet (5 tbt)
-Cucumber horse (5 tbt)
-Eggplant cow (5 tbt)
-New years noodles (5 tbt)
-Rice cake (5 tbt)
-Songpyeon(5 tbt)
-Yut board (5 tbt)
-Kimbap plate (2 tbt)
-Kagamimochi (2 tbt)
-kadomatsu (2 tbt)
-Blossom lantern (2 tbt)
-Rice-plant bed (2 tbt)
(I offered 5 for unorderables & 2 for orderables if that's okay)
Total: 45 tbt
Hi! I liked your system for the unorderables and orderables. Anyways, for all these foreign items, 45 tbt is a good price. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any pink or purple balloons?

Also looking for afternoon-tea set, lily record player, fairy bottle, sweets player, sloppy sofa, towel basket and weeding cake is you have any of these. :)
Hi again! First, I'm extremely sorry, again, I don't have any balloons as they are sold out. But as for the furniture, I have all of them. Please request a TBT price. Thanks!!

Hi! I liked your system for the unorderables and orderables. Anyways, for all these foreign items, 45 tbt is a good price. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! First, I'm extremely sorry, again, I don't have any balloons as they are sold out. But as for the furniture, I have all of them. Please request a TBT price. Thanks!!

its ok! How does 30tbt for the lot sound? Sorry if it's not a good price I will happily pay whatever c:

amazing painting, moody painting, graceful painting, valiant statue for 5 tbt each or 20 tbt
FC: 3308-4808-9759
That's a reasonable price, thank you! I'll get to you as soon as I count my orders :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

its ok! How does 30tbt for the lot sound? Sorry if it's not a good price I will happily pay whatever c:

30 tbt is a great price! Your items have been accepted and I will get to you once all the orders are counted :)

just to be sure, the artwork is all genuine right?

Something that I really hate...

I'm not trying to get angry and upset people or stuff. But guys, I've noticed only one person do it on this thread, but if you want to buy something and it is CONFIRMED please do not BUY THE SAME THING FROM ANOTHER STORE AND CANCEL YOUR ITEM FROM THIS STORE!!

I mean, I don't care if you cancel your order because you already got it. That's completely fine.
But say, if somebody ordered 20 gold nuggets from me and I accepted their request, please do not go to another store in the meantime and order 20 nuggets and completely cancel your order from me. If it's confirmed, then I WILL give it to you. When I confirm your delivery, I actually take my time to collect all that stuff. And if you just cut back at me and cancel the CONFIRMED order... boy, you do not want to see my angry side.

It doesn't matter if you cancel your order if you don't want the item anymore or if you've already collected it, but please do not order stuff and then cancel it for another shop.

I'm not trying to demote any other shop or something, but seriously, don't do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just to be sure, the artwork is all genuine right?

Yes, off course, I promise I will never ever sell any fake artwork. I look at a guide to telling which one is fake and which one is not.

Hello, could I please have the alpine set with the exception of the following items: alpine kitchen cart, alpine sofa, alpine lamp, alpine chair, alpine bed, alpine low table
also the regal set with the exception of the following items: regal dresser, regal clock, and regal vanity.
So, just to clarify, I already have the items that are listed above so i would like the items in the set that exclude those named. Does 45 tbt sound ok? I'm pretty bad with prices so please let me know if thats not ok ^^'

FC: 3540-1630-1004

Hi, just checking, it looks like you may have overlooked my order of yesterday at around 4pm?

Hi, just checking, it looks like you may have overlooked my order of yesterday at around 4pm?
Hi! I'm so so sorry, I can explain. I was going to reply to your message but I wasn't sure if my Japanese friend had the Pieces Lamp, but I texted her and she said she did. So your order is accepted :)

Hi! I'm so so sorry, I can explain. I was going to reply to your message but I wasn't sure if my Japanese friend had the Pieces Lamp, but I texted her and she said she did. So your order is accepted :)

Thank you so much!

Hey! I have to leave for work soon but I should be home again by latest 11pm (unless I get cut early). I'll pm/vm you when I'm available but I assume this'll work more on your availablities. I'll add you in the meantime :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So actually my DS says your FC is invalid :( would you mind verifying you wrote the correct one?

Hey! I have to leave for work soon but I should be home again by latest 11pm (unless I get cut early). I'll pm/vm you when I'm available but I assume this'll work more on your availablities. I'll add you in the meantime :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So actually my DS says your FC is invalid :( would you mind verifying you wrote the correct one?

Well the ordering days I work on are on Fri,Sat,Sun and Mon. I'll also check with your time to make sure we can meet up.
And oh yes, I will check my friend code asap and send it to you. Somebody else told me that my FC was invalid too.
Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome! lemme know when you're available to trade c:

Hi, I have everything but the Nabiru ornament. As I said before, I do not sell RV-only items. 16 TBT for the rest?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hi again! Sure, that sounds great. 2.7 mil IGB it is then! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Yes I have the heart bopper, but can you raise that to 5 TBT? Thanks.

Sure sounds good!

Back