• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Global [H] Series 1-5 (inc. Marina, Felicity, Wade, etc.) [W] Series 1-5

Hey there. I’m interested in WA01 or WA07.
These are my current traders. If you see anything that works out, send me a PM!

hi!! thank you so much for the offer, but i think i'll have to pass this time :c im ideally looking for other WAs for mine! thank you though ♡ best of luck trading!

Last edited:
hi everybody!! im looking to trade some of my extra amiibo cards. im located in the USA but would be willing to ship intentionally depending on the trade!!
  • 100 Walker
  • 104 Labelle
  • 105 Copper
  • 113 Isabelle
  • 117 Jack
  • 119 Felicity
  • 130 Prince
  • 132 Vladimir x2
  • 138 Sly
  • 145 Carmen
  • 158 Timbra x2
  • 192 Pango
  • 193 Keaton
  • 216 Franklin
  • 234 Marina
  • 293 Rolf

Welcome Amiibo (mostly looking to trade for other RVs!)
  • 01 Vivian* (pending, still uncertain)
  • 13 Wade
  • 21 Boyd
  • 37 Leopold
  • 43 Sprocket
  • 002 Tom Nook
  • 033 Bill
  • 103 Kicks
  • 114 Blanca
  • 128 Tom
  • 143 Olivia
  • 182 Alice *
  • 201 Rover
  • 301 Isabelle (Dress)
  • 314 Gulliver
  • 319 Pinky
  • 332 Shep *
  • 334 Erik *
  • 341 Melba
  • 358 Papi
  • 359 Apple
  • 363 Celia
  • 366 Ribbot
  • 367 Annalise
  • 377 Sydney
  • 382 Lobo
  • 384 Margie *
  • 392 Cranston
Welcome Amiibo:
  • W02 Hopkins
  • W10 Sylvana *
  • W24 Murphy
  • W28 Raddle
  • W29 Julia *
  • W31 Bea
  • W41 Norma
  • W45 Olive
  • W46 Dobie *
*Indicates top priority
(Note: i would like to trade SP for SP, or for less popular cards!! thanks!)

if you dont have anything on my wishlist but really want a trade, im also looking for cards i dont have!! please dont be afraid to offer ♡ thank you for checking out my thread!! im looking forward to trading with you all
Would you be interested in Norma for Marina? ❤️

Hi again. Papi for Sly since I'm assuming Piper is gone now?
hello!! i ended up taking piper off the list because i wasnt sure i wanted to trade her 😭 i will def do papi for sly though!! so sorry for the trouble!

Would you be interested in Norma for Marina? ❤
hi! thanks so much for the offer. i was hoping to get one of my higher priority cards for marina, but i really appreciate it and will keep you in mind

hello!! i ended up taking piper off the list because i wasnt sure i wanted to trade her 😭 i will def do papi for sly though!! so sorry for the trouble!

hi! thanks so much for the offer. i was hoping to get one of my higher priority cards for marina, but i really appreciate it and will keep you in mind
Tysm!! I would love to know your thoughts! If you end up agreeing, you can shoot me a message on twitter or discord. :)
discord: Charlixxx#1554
twitter: Charlidesu_

It's ok, I understand! I found a trade for Piper last night. Thanks for letting me know. I'll DM you a photo of Papi a bit later :)

It's ok, I understand! I found a trade for Piper last night. Thanks for letting me know. I'll DM you a photo of Papi a bit later :)
oh im so glad you were able to find her!! thank you sm, ill be waiting for your dm! ♡♡

I didn’t see clearly you wanted a priority wishlist for Marina. Sorry! Rolf and Felicity caught my eye if you’re still trading them. I don’t have anything else on your wishlist, could I send over a few pics of my cards to offer?
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t see clearly you wanted a priority wishlist for Marina. Sorry! Rolf and Felicity caught my eye if you’re still trading them. I don’t have anything else on your wishlist, could I send over a few pics of my cards to offer?

Post automatically merged:
no worries at all omg!! its my fault for not being clear in the post, and i appreciate any offers tbh ♡

dming me is completely fine, theyre both still available!! thank you!

Hi! I'm really interested in Rolf! Sadly I don't have any of the cards you're looking for but do have some I'd be willing to trade that you don't have if you're interested! :)

Hey there! I have Kicks, and I’d love to trade for Felicity, but I’m not sure if she’s low-value? Her EBay prices are low and I’ve never seen her talked about but I’m not 100% so please let me know!

Back