• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling gyroids, unorderables, and all orderables

I'll buy:

World Map x1
Basket of Perfect Oranges x1
Card Closet x1
Card Screen x1
Card Sofa x1
And your mushroom set

and you did say you could buy catalog items, correct? I'd love to buy:

Go K.K Rider
Cafe K.K

How's 650k for all?

Last edited:
I'll take some p. oranges and a cyan (regular) balloon please! Name your price

Last edited:
I'll buy:

World Map x1
Basket of Perfect Oranges x1
Card Closet x1
Card Screen x1
Card Sofa x1
And your mushroom set

and you did say you could buy catalog items, correct? I'd love to buy:

Go K.K Rider
Cafe K.K

How's 650k for all?

How much of the mushroom set? (one of each, everything, ...?) Also, 650k barely covers the cost of the card furniture.

I'll take some p. oranges and a cyan (regular) balloon please! Name your price

Free. When are you available for me to drop them off? (also, how much is "some"?)

can i buy your card sofa 250K

Sure. When are you available for drop off?

How much would you like for a world map and 2 pink roses?

Does 200k work for you?

I noticed that you are buying/trading clovers and selling the mush series, if you still have the series I would like to trade you up to 3 clovers for the series or just use bells if you still have the series of course.

i'm looking for the lucky gold cat, lucky frog, hinaningyo, rooster of barcelos, and papa panda :3 300k sound okay?

Back