• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Gyroids (LAST CHANCE) and Pictures!

emilyisme96

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hi! I have a lot of gyriods, and unlike my old town, I'm not going to horde them!

These are the gyroids I have to sell! I would like in-game bells only (or trading for something if you like)

LAST CHANCE

-wee dingloid
-tall dingaloid
-squat dingloid

-nebuloid
-slim nebuloid

-buzzoid
-tall buzzoid

-strumoid
-mini stumboid
-mega strumboid

-mini driloid x3
-mega percoloid
-mega clankoid x2
-mega squelchoid
-mega harmonoid
-mega alloid
-mini fizzoid
-mega croakoid
-metatoid x2
-tall oombloid x2
-mega sputnoid
-mini rustoid

Please buy these I don't care how much you want for them, I just don't want them. Also if anyone wants to be really kind and their re-tail is paying extra for them and they want to invite me to go sell them, that would be great!

I also seem to have gotten a lot of extra pictures. I want in-game bells for them, or I can trade you for another picture.

-Mint x2
-Teddy
-Graham
-Hamphrey
-Mitzi

Also I have a million Jingle, Zipper, and Blanca pictures, so you can have those for free if you want!

Just make an offer below! :)

EDIT: Re-tail is buying gyroids today for a higher price so I will be selling them within the next hour or so!!

Last edited:
I would love mitzi's photo :3
is 100k fine?
I dont really know the going rate for pictures lol sorry if its too low!!

Hi! May I have "mega buzzoid"? Does 100k sounds fine :D

yes that's fine! just message me when you're online!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love mitzi's photo :3
is 100k fine?
I dont really know the going rate for pictures lol sorry if its too low!!

yes that's fine! I don't really know either tbh. Someone once paid me 1.5 mil for a picture, but I feel like that was way more than most people would pay! just message me when you're online!

Last edited:
Back