• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Group Re-stock petition! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SIGNING!!! GROUP HAS BEEN RESTOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here for more trouble eh? Well go ahead, your not bothering anybody :)

If the mods/admins are already aware of it and haven't stocked more groups, I dont see why this continues to be a thing. They're obviously not going to restock groups if they've known about this for quite some time.

If the mods/admins are already aware of it and haven't stocked more groups, I dont see why this continues to be a thing. They're obviously not going to restock groups if they've known about this for quite some time.

Yes well, I'm sure the admins may be aware of the white feather club incident, but groups are meant for fun, its all a neat thing for people to get together and make posts that only they can see. The reason why I set up the petition is for mostly team popsicle, and I've seen the thread, its a small comunity that collect things for fun. If you want to see what I mean, why don't you go check it out? The thread is doing very well. There are no stupid groups, just people who think its stupid. E.x, The church of Bob club was made just for fun, its was a little group where people talk about Bob the cat,which I personally think is a cute, fun idea. I think the mods don't think any groups are stupid, I think its just been a long drought.

Last edited:
Yes well, I'm sure the admins may be aware of the white feather club incident, but groups are meant for fun, its all a neat thing for people to get together and make posts that only they can see. The reason why I set up the petition is for mostly team popsicle, and I've seen the thread, its a small comunity that collect things for fun. If you want to see what I mean, why don't you go check it out? The thread is doing very well. There are no stupid groups, just people who think its stupid. E.x, The church of Bob club was made just for fun, its was a little group where people talk about Bob the cat,which I personally think is a cute, fun idea. I think the mods don't think any groups are stupid, I think its just been a long drought.

Okay, um, what happened with the WFA?

OH F***, MY 1,000TH POST!!!! YAY!!!

Last edited:
Okay, um, what happened with the WFA?

Not too sure, but from what I've heard a user named "oath" had done a lot of things to it and got banned for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey congrats on 1000, you should do a giveaway!

there was a wave of people that got the white feather from last years TBT fair, and most of them wanted to be a part of the white feather association. idk what exactly happened but no one new was allowed in, and some original members were kicked out.

it was a trivial situation

there was a wave of people that got the white feather from last years TBT fair, and most of them wanted to be a part of the white feather association. idk what exactly happened but no one new was allowed in, and some original members were kicked out.

it was a trivial situation

Hey congrats on 1000, you should do a giveaway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda think that "White feather club" sounds like a racist organization, just saying .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa, why are no new posts showing?

Bump?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK good its working now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UHHH, No new posts are being shown???

There's nothing wrong with this: It doesn't hurt for folks to show us that they really want something as long as they're polite about it like this thread. It does help for us to see if there is a ton of demand.

It's worth noting that if we do decide to restock groups anytime soon, the cost will probably be dramatically increased from the current price. The Group add-on was originally intended to be an expensive purchase which encouraged people to pool their wealth together to purchase a group for themselves. Obviously, the current price doesn't really accomplish that with how things have changed in the past 4 years.

There's nothing wrong with this: It doesn't hurt for folks to show us that they really want something as long as they're polite about it like this thread. It does help for us to see if there is a ton of demand.

It's worth noting that if we do decide to restock groups anytime soon, the cost will probably be dramatically increased from the current price. The Group add-on was originally intended to be an expensive purchase which encouraged people to pool their wealth together to purchase a group for themselves. Obviously, the current price doesn't really accomplish that with how things have changed in the past 4 years.

Alright good to know, thats what I figured.

I was slightly hesitant making this thread at first, I saw there wasn't anything asking for a group restock so I made this petition, I'm glad mods have seen and maybe discussed this thread, and even if the price does go up team popsicle will find a way, the donation pool we have currently contains over 3000 TBT in it.

Last edited:

Great to hear you on this. I think a price of 10,000 TBT+ would suffice for a group. It'd make people pool together to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back