Group Re-stock petition! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SIGNING!!! GROUP HAS BEEN RESTOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign! I just love the idea of having groups in general, somewhere where a bunch of friends could talk to each other and stuff! c:

I'll sign. I probably won't join but I like the idea I could help some people. Besides that you inspired me to grab a popsicle out of the fridge so I should thank you for that.

yes it was oath literally messed that **** up lol
Actually, oath turned it into his own personal group for people that he liked and kicked white feather owners that pissed him off, lol. But he got banned, so kek I guess.

I'll sign(?) the petition I guess.

Actually, oath turned it into his own personal group for people that he liked and kicked white feather owners that pissed him off, lol. But he got banned, so kek I guess.

I'll sign(?) the petition I guess.
that is kinda messed up don't you agree lol.. but yeah kek worthy indeed.

Just curious Tina, if you and other mods have been aware for sometime, why hasn't there been a restock? Do they cost a lot of money or did the white feather club ruin it?

I've already signed, but I wonder what the mods think of this. Do they see it as another White Feather thing? A harmless nuisance? Are they really planning to restock the groups? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
I've already signed, but I wonder what the mods think of this. Do they see it as another White Feather thing? A harmless nuisance? Are they really planning to restock the groups? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?!?!?!

Same, I always get chills when I see an mod on my post, I don't like getting in trouble on forums >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back