Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg, Popsicle and other nice things for sale 💗💙

hi!! i'm interested in... a green balloon!!! i'm not sure how much tbt i should offer... O: what is a fair price for it, do you think? i was going to offer 100 TBT?? (I'm just throwing numbers out there)
Heya! I'm afraid your offer is much too low ^^ on average, classic balloons sell for anywhere between 700 - 1.2k TBT, depending on the color as well. I'd accept something along that range for an unpurchased green balloon 💚

oooooo sweet bunny 🥺 !! i have no idea what to offer im sorry , do u have an idea on what u would accept ?

Heya! I'm afraid your offer is much too low ^^ on average, classic balloons sell for anywhere between 700 - 1.2k TBT, depending on the color as well. I'd accept something along that range for an unpurchased green balloon 💚
oh! I apologize!
I see I see
hmmm I was wondering if you would do a perfect cherry and a Isabelle token?

oh! I apologize!
I see I see
hmmm I was wondering if you would do a perfect cherry and a Isabelle token?
I would do that, sure 🍒🐶 just as long as I can spend all 15 coupons in one trade, as I really don't want to hang on to any leftover coupons lol

What would you be comfortable with in paying? I already have a price in mind but would like to hear your thoughts! 😊

I would do that, sure 🍒🐶 just as long as I can spend all 15 coupons in one trade, as I really don't want to hang on to any leftover coupons lol

What would you be comfortable with in paying? I already have a price in mind but would like to hear your thoughts! 😊
I'd be comfortable with paying with any amount of TBT I have on my side bar :^D
if the price is over tho im afraid I can't pay

I'd be comfortable with paying with any amount of TBT I have on my side bar :^D
if the price is over tho im afraid I can't pay
How does 500 TBT for the Perfect Cherry and 300 TBT for the Isabelle token sound? A nice even total of 800 TBT 👍💖

How does 500 TBT for the Perfect Cherry and 300 TBT for the Isabelle token sound? A nice even total of 800 TBT 👍💖
yes sounds good :^D
I'll send them over rn! no message is fine btw!
Post automatically merged:

oh my god my finger slipped
and clicked the minus as I pressed donate
bleh I'm so sorry about that, I donated the 1 bell after!

Hi LittleMissPanda!! I was wondering how much you want for the sweet balloon? I have a dream of bunny balloons above my train and the sweet balloon matches the flower cart 🌼

yes sounds good :^D
I'll send them over rn! no message is fine btw!
Post automatically merged:

oh my god my finger slipped
and clicked the minus as I pressed donate
bleh I'm so sorry about that, I donated the 1 bell after!
Lol I wondered what happened there 😅 but it's all good! I got all 800 TBT, thanks a bunch! I'll go ahead and purchase the collectibles for you now. Enjoy!~ 🍒🐶✨

Edit: oh wait! Before I buy them, do you have a preference in which order they are? Cherry first or Isabelle first? Or it doesn't matter? Just want to be sure! ^^

Lol I wondered what happened there 😅 but it's all good! I got all 800 TBT, thanks a bunch! I'll go ahead and purchase the collectibles for you now. Enjoy!~ 🍒🐶✨

Edit: oh wait! Before I buy them, do you have a preference in which order they are? Cherry first or Isabelle first? Or it doesn't matter? Just want to be sure! ^^
oh thank you for asking! cherry first please!

Hi! Would you accept a blue bunny + 100 meow coupons worth of collectibles from the shop for your sweet bunny?

oh thank you for asking! cherry first please!
All done! Thanks again and enjoy! ☺️🌷
Hi! Would you accept a blue bunny + 100 meow coupons worth of collectibles from the shop for your sweet bunny?
That's a solid offer, thank you for your interest ^^ but right now I'm only entertaining TBT offers~ sorry about that!

Back