• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

to be fair my biggest flaw was i trusted people too much.

I leaked my role to dad without thinking it through and i got culted.
Yeah too many ppl found out you was vig :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kit join my game now

dad that means you too

theres no pms there is no where for all my stupid to go
im scared to join ness's game

Yeah too many ppl found out you was vig :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

theres no pms there is no where for all my stupid to go
im scared to join ness's game

But if you get to be mefia then you can talk to other ppl

I got play on steam for 1 minute. Whadda f### is this. Goo Gee.

@Oath2Order *Poking Intensifies*

The monkey is me.

Also Dolby the suggestion I have for you I sort of outlined mid-game: cult leader made this game very townsided because so much was lost with the role, at least as it was the moment Oath got lynched. You changed it just so it wasn't practically autolose for us, but it probably would have been well balanced had you made cult all the same role while still keeping the influence vs power thing. But here's one other problem: the researcher gets culted and the role goes to somebody else, and if the researcher is known by any fellow town beforehand, they get automatically lynched because a clear will get a message about there being a new researcher, so cult would rarely sensibly convert the researcher.

OH SO THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.

:^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The monkey is me.

Also Dolby the suggestion I have for you I sort of outlined mid-game: cult leader made this game very townsided because so much was lost with the role, at least as it was the moment Oath got lynched. You changed it just so it wasn't practically autolose for us, but it probably would have been well balanced had you made cult all the same role while still keeping the influence vs power thing. But here's one other problem: the researcher gets culted and the role goes to somebody else, and if the researcher is known by any fellow town beforehand, they get automatically lynched because a clear will get a message about there being a new researcher, so cult would rarely sensibly convert the researcher.

Stole my post merge :(

Sarasa inspected me last night too, that would have been a fun day.

tbh, cultists set up doesn't seem like my type of game. I constantly was anxious about being culted, and when i was culted, everything just didn't seem that fun because we couldn't cult anymore.

tbh, cultists set up doesn't seem like my type of game. I constantly was anxious about being culted, and when i was culted, everything just didn't seem that fun because we couldn't cult anymore.

yeah :/ I prefer setups where maf stays maf

I'll join your game but I wanna be Kirby that was my main but I haven't played since melee so w/e.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like cult vs masons tho.

Also why does everybody want kirby jesus christ

i might not give kirby to anyone and whoever does get it is a miller

malacologist: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/DaCYumE2C5fYv omg I was so annoyed but then I realized I was probably berating a child
justice: Eeeh now it feels cultsided
justice: >cultsided
justice: yet
justice: you still ****iong lost
malacologist: wasn't my fault
malacologist: i j s
justice: riiiiight
justice: whatever helps you sleep at night, mister mafia master
malacologist: 196 in the qt
malacologist: despair
malacologist: >post in your game thread when you claimed to be grounded and unable to access the forum
malacologist: >ask mods to delete it
malacologist: >mod is alive in game
justice: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA
malacologist: YOU SEE MY POINT
justice: Im posting this so the thread

Back