• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

No, but still. Faking about irl **** is low, and you were the one to do it in the end. You could have told him no haha

No, but still. Faking about irl **** is low, and you were the one to do it in the end. You could have told him no haha

I know it was a douche move for me to do it :l

- - - Post Merge - - -

GG would off been better if I wasn't lynched day 1.

Depending on who's kirby in my game, you're getting a D1 lynch

Kit told me if she isn't kirby we lynch u

I wanna play league :3. I choose the worst champions though.

Last edited:

You expect better from a scumlord like me? :)

Also you would have gotten a town inspection on me both nights. Had Kit inspected me and had you inspected me the following night. I would have killed you had this not been a PM game and I didn't know you and I weren't the only ones who knew Ness was claiming vig. But it also cost 4 influence so there wasn't much else to do with it.

Pfft, nah not you. I expected better from Ness :/

Wait, were you using influence to appear inno? I never saw mention of that in the mafia chat.

I can't wait to be a replacement in the new game and continue my scum crusade it's a brand new year!

Back