• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Gracie series and ice series and extra ice items

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a fair price. Are you ready now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be willing to sell the gracie series for about 2 million. As far as extra ice items I have 4 dressers 4 walls 2 tables a chair and a side table.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and an ice shelf and sofa. Forgot I had more in my drawers.

That sounds like a fair price. Are you ready now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be willing to sell the gracie series for about 2 million. As far as extra ice items I have 4 dressers 4 walls 2 tables a chair and a side table.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and an ice shelf and sofa. Forgot I had more in my drawers.

How about 1.8m for the Gracie Series?
I'm willing to buy it right now.

Last edited:
That's fine. Would you like the gracie hat glasses and tank too? Wouldn't cost more, just have no need for it without the series in my house.

That's fine. Would you like the gracie hat glasses and tank too? Wouldn't cost more, just have no need for it without the series in my house.

Sure, I'd love them.
Add me, I'll be adding you in just a sec.
Want me to come to your town?

I'm actually not super comfortable with people in my town because of the flowers and extra items I have laying around for sale. Do you mind having me over in yours?

Can you set a time when we can trade? I know I'm going to be offline for the next two hours, and sporadically online throughout the day. Also I don't mind if you come to my town as long as you stay near the Train Station. There's clutter all over my town as well. :x

I emptied my inbox a bit, PST is GMT-8, I'm not sure what time zone your profile is set in, but its easy enough to convert timezones through google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back