Goldfish Cracker Appreciation Thread

Favorite cheese cracker?

• Total voters
While I love goldfish crackers, I still prefer whale crackers. They’re just more filling.

Alright, so I can't vote on all of the options, so i'm gonna give my opinion on all of them:

Goldfish: Very great. I just love to have these when I get them. The Xtra Cheddar is my favorite.

Cheez-its: I hate these, all flavors, unless it's Pizza or White Cheddar flavored.

Whales: It seems like nobody talks about these, but they are most certainly a favorite of mine.

Other: And of course, the other is Cheese Nips. Man, I love these so much. They very certainly feel like an underrated snack! If I ever found these i'd be sure to grab a box and enjoy them until they're gone.
So right, white cheddar is the best flavor. Absolute 10/10 would indefinently reccomend

plain goldfish are delicious, but I prefer cheez-its as a cheese cracker

While I enjoy pizza goldfish a lot, I've been snacking on these mini rice cakes by Quaker. Favorite flavor is sweet chili. Just tried their buffalo ranch flavor, it has the kind of spicy kick that builds the more you have. They also have sweet flavors like chocolate and apple cinnamon.

I don't like the regular Goldfish crackers because they're kind of bland but I do like the Flavor Blasted varieties and that new Cheesy Tomato flavor.Cheez-Its,though...I like them way too much.I could live off of just Cheez-Its and beer.I don't like many of the newer,fancier Cheez-It flavors.I stick with the Regular and the Extra Toasty.Better Cheddars are good too but I'm not sure if they're still available.

Oooh I'm definitely a big goldfish fan. The xtreme ones are my favorite, even though they make such a mess. I'm supposed to eat a lot of salt, and they're both really salty and SO GOOD. Cheez-its are also great, although I really think of them as separate things! I've never heard of whale crackers though–they look good! Now I'm hungry... 🤣

Oooh I'm definitely a big goldfish fan. The xtreme ones are my favorite, even though they make such a mess. I'm supposed to eat a lot of salt, and they're both really salty and SO GOOD. Cheez-its are also great, although I really think of them as separate things! I've never heard of whale crackers though–they look good! Now I'm hungry... 🤣

Yeah! I really wish that the Xtreme ones didn’t make such a mess. I’m a very clean person and I hate having dirty fingers from food.

As for whales, they’re good! To me they’re not on the level of Goldfish, but they’re still a pretty great snack.

I don't eat them anymore, but the Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar is my favorite.
I use to eat Whales before then; definitely more of a neutral flavor compared to Goldfish for me.

Back