• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Golden Tools | CLOSED!

:eek: Is this still going on? I would be ever so grateful for a gold watering can! You are incredibly nice for doing this. Even if you have none left, this is quite generous.

:eek: Is this still going on? I would be ever so grateful for a gold watering can! You are incredibly nice for doing this. Even if you have none left, this is quite generous.

Yes, I have a few left. I can put you on the list if this completes your order. I sound like I work at a restaurant LOL

I don't think you've added me yet but I'm ready whenever, I can visit your town of that's easier for you

Would it be possible to get one full set if there are still some available?

Sorry to be so bothersome but if it's possible could I have a shovel too?

I don't think you've added me yet but I'm ready whenever, I can visit your town of that's easier for you

Delivery is okay with me. Sorry, I'm a slow poke. I just made my first delivery, I'll add you right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would it be possible to get one full set if there are still some available?

Yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to be so bothersome but if it's possible could I have a shovel too?

It isn't bothersome, I'll put you on the list.

Okay, I'll add you now and keep my eye open on this thread.
Thank you so much!

I've added you and opened my gates as well. Town name is Solitude ^.^

No rush though. Take your time :)

Don't know if you saw this, but my gates are open~

I've added you, I'll be delivering to those who ordered first. I'll get around to every single person tonight though, thank you for your patience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Attention everyone, please make sure I have listed the orders correctly. If I have not placed your order on the list, please tell me! I am embarrassingly slow, I am easily confused, so please make sure everything is right.

Order is correct, my gates will be open! It's Hilario of Mineral town!

I've added you, I'll be delivering to those who ordered first. I'll get around to every single person tonight though, thank you for your patience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Attention everyone, please make sure I have listed the orders correctly. If I have not placed your order on the list, please tell me! I am embarrassingly slow, I am easily confused, so please make sure everything is right.

Thank you! :)

Back