• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Golden, Gracie, Bug Furniture & Rare wallpapers/floors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscurethoughts

Mayor of Columbia
Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
I have a few things just sitting in my inventory, so I want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Spiderweb clock
Firefly lamp
Stag-beetle chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Ladybug Carpet
Butterfly Wallpaper
Snail Clock
Ladybug Chair
Golden Closet
Golden Carpet
Holiday Candle
Backyard Lawn
Forest Wall
Wildflower Floor

Just make a reasonable offer and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Please be respectful & patient, I'm a student & I work, so I will primarily be online in the evening and weekends.

Thank you! :)

For the golden closet, is 80,000 bells and a perfect pear basket anywhere near a reasonable offer?

For the golden closet, is 80,000 bells and a perfect pear basket anywhere near a reasonable offer?

I was looking for a little bit more, since you have to find 3 golden ore, which alone are rare to get, just to make one piece. :confused:

I have a few things just sitting in my inventory, so I want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Spiderweb clock
Firefly lamp
Stag-beetle chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Ladybug Carpet
Butterfly Wallpaper
Snail Clock
Ladybug Chair
Golden Closet
Golden Carpet
Holiday Candle
Backyard Lawn
Forest Wall
Wildflower Floor

Just make a reasonable offer and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Please be respectful & patient, I'm a student & I work, so I will primarily be online in the evening and weekends.

Thank you! :)
Spiderweb clock
Firefly lamp
Stag-beetle chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Ladybug Carpet
Butterfly Wallpaper
Snail Clock
Ladybug Chair
Backyard Lawn
Forest Wall
Wildflower Floor

I'm thinking 500k

Oh, yes, I am aware of the process. I am comfortable with upping the offer to 120,000 bells.

That sounds perfectly fine. Let me know when your avaliable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spiderweb clock
Firefly lamp
Stag-beetle chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Ladybug Carpet
Butterfly Wallpaper
Snail Clock
Ladybug Chair
Backyard Lawn
Forest Wall
Wildflower Floor

I'm thinking 500k

500K for all of that?
A couple Bug set items are worth that, Haha
Sorry, I'm gonna have to say no

That sounds perfectly fine. Let me know when your avaliable.
Sorry to have wasted your time: since my last post, a friend gave me the three gold nuggets I need to make the golden closet, and now I just need to reset until Cyrus makes the golden closet.

That said, I wish you very well in sales, and thank you for considering and responding to my offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back