• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 🍄✨ Glow Shrooms ✨🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have one from the 6th, and one from the 4th. I can sell one of them. Only selling one, you pick which date if interested.

(But tbh, 4000 seems a bit much, so I would take 3000).

Hi, I have one from the 6th, and one from the 4th. I can sell one of them. Only selling one, you pick which date if interested.

(But tbh, 4000 seems a bit much, so I would take 3000).

Oh my gosh you’re amazing, now I can have some more bells left over for the upcoming Halloween event! I’ll definitely remember this >o< 😉

Sending bells now, either date is fine with me! Also not particular about the message. Thank u so much 💜

Hiya! Are you looking for 3 more or 3 total? I have a glow shroom I’m on the fence about selling.

Hey! :D I’m looking for 2 more currently, aiming for a row of 5. ^^
Alrighty! I would like to wait until Friday when the event starts to see if I need the glow shroom for trading rather than selling, but I will keep you in mind and will contact you again if by then you still need more :3

Hey Zane, I have a glow shroom I can sell you dated Oct 1!

I can sell you one ☝️ I need to make my tbt back I lost from buying 15 famous mushrooms

Lol I’m trying to forget the bells I threw into the void for this gatcha baloney T>T

Anyway I’ll send the bells your way now! Any message is fine. Ty for bringing my search to an end 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back