Buying 🍄✨ Glow Shrooms ✨🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have one from the 6th, and one from the 4th. I can sell one of them. Only selling one, you pick which date if interested.

(But tbh, 4000 seems a bit much, so I would take 3000).

Hi, I have one from the 6th, and one from the 4th. I can sell one of them. Only selling one, you pick which date if interested.

(But tbh, 4000 seems a bit much, so I would take 3000).

Oh my gosh you’re amazing, now I can have some more bells left over for the upcoming Halloween event! I’ll definitely remember this >o< 😉

Sending bells now, either date is fine with me! Also not particular about the message. Thank u so much 💜

Hiya! Are you looking for 3 more or 3 total? I have a glow shroom I’m on the fence about selling.

Hey! :D I’m looking for 2 more currently, aiming for a row of 5. ^^
Alrighty! I would like to wait until Friday when the event starts to see if I need the glow shroom for trading rather than selling, but I will keep you in mind and will contact you again if by then you still need more :3

Hey Zane, I have a glow shroom I can sell you dated Oct 1!

I can sell you one ☝️ I need to make my tbt back I lost from buying 15 famous mushrooms

Lol I’m trying to forget the bells I threw into the void for this gatcha baloney T>T

Anyway I’ll send the bells your way now! Any message is fine. Ty for bringing my search to an end 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back