• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Australia (+NZ unless stated) /Global [FT] Sanrio + Series 2 & 4 [LF] Ruby & Lolly

Kinaobe

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi guys! I'm from Sydney, Australia. I have collected some genuine amiibo cards from series 2 & 4, but not getting any of my dreamies. All of my cards have been well under protection.

Followings are what I am looking for:
- 170 Ruby (Ruby is my angel and I want her soooo badly!)
- 182 Alice
- 333 Lolly
- 335 Dotty
- 425 Sherb
- 427 Dom
- 430 Judy
- 433 Sasha

And those are for trade:
- All of 6 Sanrio amiibos
- 104 Labelle
- 105 Copper
- 111 Shrunk
- 112 Don
- 127 Kitt
- 129 Tipper
- 132 Vladimir
- 151 Groucho
- 171 Benedict
- 175 Jay
- 176 Sprinkle
- 177 Flip
- 301 Isabelle
- 302 Brewster
- 309 Resetti
- 329 Broffina
- 347 Tammy
- 349 Lucy
- 377 Sydney
- 379 Nibbles
- 381 Gloria

I know Ruby & Lolly cards are of much value for some people, so my ratio of trade can be greater than 1:1 (u can take more than 1 from mine).
btw I'm new to this forum, and any comments are welcome :)

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm from Sydney, Australia. I have collected some genuine amiibo cards from series 2 & 4, but not getting any of my dreamies. All of my cards have been well under protection.

Followings are what I am looking for:
- 170 Ruby (Ruby is my angel and I want her soooo badly!)
- 182 Alice
- 333 Lolly
- 335 Dotty
- 425 Sherb
- 427 Dom
- 430 Judy
- 433 Sasha

And those are for trade:
- All of 6 Sanrio amiibos
- 104 Labelle
- 105 Copper
- 111 Shrunk
- 112 Don
- 127 Kitt
- 129 Tipper
- 132 Vladimir
- 151 Groucho
- 171 Benedict
- 175 Jay
- 176 Sprinkle
- 177 Flip
- 301 Isabelle
- 302 Brewster
- 309 Resetti
- 329 Broffina
- 347 Tammy
- 349 Lucy
- 377 Sydney
- 379 Nibbles
- 381 Gloria

I know Ruby & Lolly cards are of much value for some people, so my ratio of trade can be greater than 1:1 (u can take more than 1 from mine).
btw I'm new to this forum, and any comments are welcome :)
Did yea find Ruby yet? I got an extra one during pack I bought. Willing to trade yea!

Did yea find Ruby yet? I got an extra one during pack I bought. Willing to trade yea!
Thanks for reply. Haven't found any yet. This is big news for me! Happy to trade! Anything I can give to you?

Hey! I can trade you Sherb for Broffina if she's still available? :)
Of course she's still there! Are you in Aus?
Post automatically merged:

hi! i'm in canada, do you still need sherb? would love to trade him for tipper!
Yes still need him and can give you tipper if you wish! Btw how do you want to spend the postage fee since it's an international trade? Sorry I'm new to such stuff.

Last edited:
Of course she's still there! Are you in Aus?
Post automatically merged:

Yes still need him and can give you tipper if you wish! Btw how do you want to spend the postage fee since it's an international trade? Sorry I'm new to such stuff.
hi! so basically usually if you do international trade people usually pay for their own letters like I use my stamps you use yours? if thats what you mean! unless I'm confused lol! no money between is usually involved (except for people who want their letter tracked!)

Back