Glitch Log 5: Weird Journal Entry & Last Day

Freya123

Bells
Tomorrow I'm going to the store I bought this game at. I guess today will be the last day I play it. Knowing that, today seemed a little disappointing, though. Well, only a little...

I went to the island, and June gave me a journal. I'm not sure if islanders are supposed to give people journals; I've gotten other stuff, but not this. Curious about it, I went into my house and set it on the table. This is the first time I've looked at the journal since I got the game. I just wasn't interested. To my surprise, it had something in it:

"Diana, Isadora and Edgar,
Princess, Dancer, and Writer
All so macabre."

I got curious about this and checked up on this. I figure Diana referred to Princess Diana, who died in a car crash. "Isadora" might be the dancer Isadora Duncan, who was killed when her scarf strangled her. And Edgar was probably Edgar Allen Poe, who's pretty macabre on his own. All of them are kinda macabre, when you think about it. Just like the journal said. I guess the hacker likes macabre stuff, huh? However, there's one interesting thing about the names: they were the names of the players in the original town.

Well, that's all I have to say now. So, tomorrow I'll take it to the game store, and that will be the end of the glitch log, I guess. I might do one last entry tomorrow, though.

You know, that message is really depressing! "Princess Diana, who died in a car crash. "Isadora" might be the dancer Isadora Duncan, who was killed when her scarf strangled her." I mean thats just wrong and a bit freaky at the same time. Who would send you anything involving death?

Wow I don't thinks she wants to burn a disc! Even though its full of glitches!

Back