Selling ✨ glitch egg, spectral preserves, etc. ✨ (lowered prices for some!)

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Team 2
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Night Sky Scenery
Pink Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Night Sky Scenery
Pink Star Fragment
Special Snowflake
Shooting Star
White Star Fragment
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (202) +
whoops i'm broke 🤡

Jlv1MmYgCBO3SU5HR9piepDoZqiW3LhnLuTwRgb6apK9EA7LBn3PK4GmPgNdEQspg4qQSMbnlsb34JO7DCfmlP1a--Cpw2rzKOUUJ4wD4batcLjd4CaFMLCJfppOBib7lVBfpEVoVN-D38vc8shtW70
- glitch egg - 1k
GmP5HtW_RAZLzU0YOeKvZaKLt-q2LxxjS34GQsQ2abvhvpGkvvzcQm6qcI-3tbf6RsuMBMPV6SJ6qqspEaD229GAmpGeWeLqFkEJxgAKOIjXQ3GVES-XpVK-dggio6r-SY7Qf7UWFAovYBQVM5sBymo
- spectral preserves - 500 tbt
OMNHz2V7QsRF04yAUleUvj8v-zBJWX0_oz2_m54Qd7KKl8TIcdm5P42R7Z_OgKo2nMytM-BWWoyy6rQSG2oKKRYL7tSYf_M6YNZJfYWjWUKYqZc4UxXtSu6_KFfcsJYQfEAVuqlODIemEbrkuc6tCxc
- rosewater potion - 200 tbt
SWG4DpOBRPM-9B3-8sqXRDcDjsZKUlEmh1jObHXfUa229pPgDWCyLaSbdWPAfzTiL5WCi03zpK_IJ_3xf76dOnlQbwsuHL2o5Dl0P4Yy5cMyvDXe2SX7U-x_T8ZTnjiektVZlMxaeb-oU1s8sDeQOHU
- blue balloon - 500 tbt

Last edited:
Could I get the fish and feather for 250TBT? Always wanted a feather collectible!

any birb themed message on the feather is fine by me! If you can think of something cute or fun for the fish, sure, but I don't have anything in mind 💕

any birb themed message on the feather is fine by me! If you can think of something cute or fun for the fish, sure, but I don't have anything in mind 💕
sent! sorry it took some time i was thinking about bird and fish quotes LOL
enjoy! 🫶

Hi, could I buy your swamp potion please? 💜

Hi, could I buy your swamp potion please? 💜
of course! :] also I just realized I put the wrong date on it, it's actually oct 31, 2022, 12 PM EST (it was nov 1 on my end since i'm 12 hrs ahead of est). ^^

if you're still interested, just lmk what message you want me to put! c:

That’s Perfect thank you. I just desperately want a swamp potion. Any message if you can think of one or none is fine. 💜

That’s Perfect thank you. I just desperately want a swamp potion. Any message if you can think of one or none is fine. 💜
sent! there was also an option to "gift as if new item" so I think my username won't appear when you hover on it. thought you might like it cleaner or something :] enjoy your new swamp potion! c:

sent! there was also an option to "gift as if new item" so I think my username won't appear when you hover on it. thought you might like it cleaner or something :] enjoy your new swamp potion! c:
It’s perfect, thank you 💜

Back