Giveaway GIVEAWAYY

Could I get:
  • Celeste ribbon
  • Chocolate cake
  • Tapestry
  • Stack of books

Also I was wondering how many pink and white carnations you have?

Last edited:
Could I get your mermaid screen, 2 pouches (lost items), 2 books (lost items), cyan balloon, arcade machine, treestump chair, and green wetsuit?

How many gold roses do you have?

I'm not sure if you think i meant i was selling them buuut i'm looking for them not selling haha. Need about 99 more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get:
  • Celeste ribbon
  • Chocolate cake
  • Tapestry
  • Stack of books

Also I was wondering how many pink and white carnations you have?

Certainly, what are you paying with? :)
And pick up or delivery preferred?

Also i have at least 75 of each, i have them covering every border/edge in white and pink order lol. I can count them if you want though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get your mermaid screen, 2 pouches (lost items), 2 books (lost items), cyan balloon, arcade machine, treestump chair, and green wetsuit?
Sure, paying in tbt pr igb and do you prefer pick up or drop off? :)

Hi! Could I get 15 Purple Tulips, 20 Black Tulips, 15 White Carnations and 20 Pink Carnations, I would be paying with TBT. :)

Can I buy a lily record player and 15 black roses? Paying in tbt

I prefer TBT and drop off! Would that be 9 tbt?
Yup! I added you & am ready to drop off whenever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get 15 Purple Tulips, 20 Black Tulips, 15 White Carnations and 20 Pink Carnations, I would be paying with TBT. :)

Would you mind picking up as my storage is too full for that? @.@ i'll take 5tbt off. Also i only have 3 purple tulips! :c do you still want them? Ill throw them in for free making your total 50tbt!

Yup! I added you & am ready to drop off whenever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you mind picking up as my storage is too full for that? @.@ i'll take 5tbt off. Also i only have 3 purple tulips! :c do you still want them? Ill throw them in for free making your total 50tbt!

Oh I was going to actually ask for pick up thanks for reminding me! No worries, if you don't mind I'd still like them :3 You're too sweet you don't need to do that. :D When would you be available?

How much would it be in TBT for the Cabana Armchair, Lily Record Player, and Gorgeous set?
Won't be avalible until tomorrow afternoon/night, but I thought I may as well ask now

Last edited:
Oh I was going to actually ask for pick up thanks for reminding me! No worries, if you don't mind I'd still like them :3 You're too sweet you don't need to do that. :D When would you be available?
Im ready now, gates are open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a lily record player and 15 black roses? Paying in tbt
Yes you can! got one trade before you and i'm ready c: pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would it be in TBT for the Cabana Armchair, Lily Record Player, and Gorgeous set?
Won't be avalible until tomorrow afternoon/night, but I thought I may as well ask now
The lily record player is sold unfortunately, someone asked before you :c buut i might have an extra i dont need so i'll happily look and get back to you on that. Otherwise, 12TBT is your total :)

Last edited:
Hey sorry I'm on, that would be 16 tbt right? And delivery would be great :)

Edit - Sorry I have to go to bed now, I'll try to catch you tomorrow if you're online

Last edited:
Hello, can I get 10 Purple Tulips for 10 of my Red Carnations? Also can I buy the Stack of Books if it's still in stock?

Hey sorry I'm on, that would be 16 tbt right? And delivery would be great :)

Edit - Sorry I have to go to bed now, I'll try to catch you tomorrow if you're online

okie c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, can I get 10 Purple Tulips for 10 of my Red Carnations? Also can I buy the Stack of Books if it's still in stock?

Woops meant to take those off the list as they are gone :c but the stack of books is available!

Certainly, what are you paying with? :)
And pick up or delivery preferred?

Also i have at least 75 of each, i have them covering every border/edge in white and pink order lol. I can count them if you want though.

I'll pay in tbt. Also I'll take 5 pink and 5 white carnations :)

Back