• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Problem

RoyMaster4

Bells
About my giveaway topic...

Sorry guys. Something went screwy with duping. I lost stuff instead of gained another. I am gold tool less and I have no rare walls and floors, my Blue Falcon is gone, My pikmin, and my Metroid. If anyone would like to dup them for me or give them to me that would be nice. Dont worry about duping, because I have learned better now.

I lost:
All Gold tools except shovel
Tatami Floor
Shogi Screen
Blue Falcon
Pikmin
Metroid (2)
Lunar Landscape
Lunar Horizon

Please help me in recovering my stuff. THen I can start duping again. I also need rest of hacked stuff. I still have shell, fire flower, and coin though.

Anyone out there kind enough to help in my time of need? It is impossible for me to get gold items now other than axe and shovel...

No offense, but I think you never did dupe.

I think your making this all up to get free items.. =\

I duped the wrong way and messed up.

OK, for those wondering about trying to get free stuff, Im wlling to trade or buy all of the things.

Back