Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (76) +
Tree.jpg
Hi there, everyone! You've probably seen me posting in the NL forums in preparation for this giveaway. I'll be doing it with Tumblr and TBT trying to get as many visits as I can. I need 60 visits to unlock my train station upgrade in my town Olympus, and I'm asking for help because running my mayor from another town in and out by myself would take hours. I'm not leaving you empty handed if you decide to visit! Each visitor will have the option of taking either a WiiU console, 3DS, or a Celeste ribbon! Only one gift per person. If it's the end of the day and a few people stick with me and visit multiple times to help out then I might consider giving them an extra gift if I have any left, but for the beginning, only one gift per person. If you would like to participate, please fill out this information:

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:

I will be running this giveaway starting at 11AM CST on Saturday, January 7, 2017, and it will end at 9PM that night. Thank you all so much in advance! I'll see you tomorrow! ^^

Rules:
1. Stay by the Train Station! All the giveaway items will be on the ground, only take one unless otherwise directed! I will have someone in my campground (probably Celeste as I feel many people are going to go for her ribbon vs the electronics), and if you wish to visit, please let me know, and I will walk you there after anyone not wishing to go has left.
2. My town is very easy to navigate, so I doubt you will get lost. Please leave all of my flowers in place. It took me a long time to grow them, and I didn't spend hours breeding/landscaping for you to help yourself.
3. I will message you when I am ready for you to come. I will most likely be breaking everyone down into groups, so even if you hop on and see my gates open, don't show up unless I've messaged you please!

Please have this FC added, not the one in my sidebar: 1049-1904-9412

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Spica
Town Name: Antares
FC: 5284-2566-1489

I don't know if you want a gift request in advance, but I'd like a Celeste ribbon. :)

Mayor Name: Spica
Town Name: Antares
FC: 5284-2566-1489

I don't know if you want a gift request in advance, but I'd like a Celeste ribbon. :)

I have 20 of each item, so if you're one of the first few people to come through you'll pretty much be guaranteed to get one XD I think I'll probably put her RV in the campground so if anyone doesn't get one if they go really quickly they can order one.

I would love to visit, It says your deadline is tonight at 9pm! Add my sidebar FC.

Mayor Name: Deanna
Town Name: Winfield
FC: 1049-3404-8454

I would love to join!

Train station giveaway.jpg
WiiUs are right outside the door of the train station, Celeste ribbons look like hats, and the 3DS systems are all wrapped. Also, Celeste is in my campground, so if there's anything you'd like to order from her, let me know. This is particularly if any one item gets taken up faster than others *cough like the ribbons* you can go and order any of the items I'm giving away for 5 MEOW coupons. I'm messaging my first wave of people to come over now!

Please have this FC added, not the one in my sidebar: 1049-1904-9412

Last edited:
I had a couple people on Tumblr message me in a panic cause when they tried to come it said something went wrong, but that will happen if two people try to come at once, so just wait a second and try again.

Hey! I'd like to take part!
4356-2623-9265 is my fc.

Alright! Give me a few to get everyone out and add your FC then I'll open back up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are closed momentarily to add an FC and check how many passes I'm at. Will update when I open them again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! Give me a few to get everyone out and add your FC then I'll open back up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are closed momentarily to add an FC and check how many passes I'm at. Will update when I open them again.

Gates are open again, and I'm at 59 passes! 41 more to go!

Going to end this now. If you signed up but haven't come yet, just message me I still have stuff leftover. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back