• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway GIVEAWAY: Crescent-Moon Chair DIY Recipe x10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for entering, entries are now closed. I will be updating the OP with the winners shortly.

Hey all, this is a pretty popular item and not everybody has the capital or the time to get one of these, so I have decided to help people out by giving a few of them away.

Format: Raffle. I will select 10 winners at 9:30 PM EDT (approximately 3 hours from now)

Rules: To sign up, post in this thread with the name of your favourite villager. From the signups I will choose 3 people who have the same favourite villager as me, and 7 others at random, for a total of 10. Please only post once.

Also, I would prefer that winners do not sell these in the market and instead use it or give it to a person who will use it.

View attachment 254063
Favorite villager is beau!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! My favorite villager is Zucker ^^

Hey all, this is a pretty popular item and not everybody has the capital or the time to get one of these, so I have decided to help people out by giving a few of them away.

Format: Raffle. I will select 10 winners at 9:30 PM EDT (approximately 3 hours from now)

Rules: To sign up, post in this thread with the name of your favourite villager. From the signups I will choose 3 people who have the same favourite villager as me, and 7 others at random, for a total of 10. Please only post once.

Also, I would prefer that winners do not sell these in the market and instead use it or give it to a person who will use it.

View attachment 254063
My favorite villager is Hornsby

TYSM!

Hi! I'm obsessed with the crescent moon chair, hope I can get a DIY :) My favorite villager is Walt. He's so moody but such a sweetie deep down. Thanks for doing this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back