• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Giveaway] ☆★~ Closet Clearout! ~★☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishy The Star

Bells
Switch
3368-6639-0337
Feedback
100% (6) +
My storage is full of items I don't need! You can choose up to 5 items, and you can't get two of the same item.

Click her for the list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/riORftsH6D?limit=50&offset=50

What's not on this list:
- Blue Glow Wand

What I have multiple of:
- Alpine Chair x2
- Black Stockings x2
- Pastel Low Table x2
- Shoe boxes x2
- Callie Tights 2x
- Flower display case x2
- Funny glasses x2
- Kitchen counter x2
- Kitchen dishwasher x2
- Kitchen island x2
- Kitchen refrigerator x2
- Perfume bottles x2
- Lovely end table x2
- Kiki and Lala Shoes x2
- Kiki and Lala Clock x2
- My Melody Floor x2
- My Melody clock x2
- My Melody table x5
- My Melody chair x5
- Sweets Chair x4
- Sweets Minitable x4
- Sweets Table x3
- Afternoon-Tea Set x2
- Rainbow Screen x4
- Dessert Case x2
- Coffee Cup x4

What's customised:
Lovely kitchen (light pink)
Chocolate Fountain (white)

This is my first giveaway, so constructive criticism and tips are welcome!
Hope you all enjoy!

Going to close for now! Things came up but I will check on those I need to trade with.

Last edited:
Okay, adding you now! Would you like to come over or do you want me to drop by?

Could I please get the Kitchen island, Kitchen counter (2), and Kitchen refrigerator, and Flower Display Case?

This is incredibly sweet! ^3^ Thank you so much! <3

You're just too sweet aaahhh :')

If possible I'd love to get

Rainbow Screen (been looking for this forever)
Sweets minitable
Sweets chair
Melody chair
Kitchen counter

Would that be ok?? Are you sure you don't want anything in exchange? Igb, tbt, perfect apples, golden roses?? Anything at all? <3

I would swap out a Kitchen Counter for Kitchen Dishwasher so Lily can have a counter. :blush:

Hi. Do you still have the callie and Marie clothes? If so, I would love to have them. Thanks so much. Mayor Rainbow from Sunshine. 1134-7829-3310.

You're just too sweet aaahhh :')

If possible I'd love to get

Rainbow Screen (been looking for this forever)
Sweets minitable
Sweets chair
Melody chair
Kitchen counter

Would that be ok?? Are you sure you don't want anything in exchange? Igb, tbt, perfect apples, golden roses?? Anything at all? <3

I don't need anything, but thank you anyway! I added you and I'm ready! Would you like for me to drop by or should I come over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would swap out a Kitchen Counter for Kitchen Dishwasher so Lily can have a counter. :blush:

Okay! I'll add you and get your item ready! Would you like for me to drop by, or would you like to come over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi. Do you still have the callie and Marie clothes? If so, I would love to have them. Thanks so much. Mayor Rainbow from Sunshine. 1134-7829-3310.

Of course! I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Am I okay to pickup? Thanks again dear. ^0^ I've been looking for these new items for a while - it's much appreciated!

Last edited:
You're too kind!!!

You can drop everything at the train station, my gates are open for you! The town is Rosewood. Thank you SO much! <3 xx

You're too kind!!!

You can drop everything at the train station, my gates are open for you! The town is Rosewood. Thank you SO much! <3 xx

Okay! Sorry for the error, I realized I almost skipped someone! I'll get to you after this trade. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! I don't see it yet, but I'm going to try again. ^-^

Sorry about that! It' open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back