• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Give Tutu the Bear a Home for Free!

Princess Weeb

What's 1,000 minus 7?
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (153) +
Finally she's moving!
If you would like to give Tutu a home, or know somebody who would like her who could pick her up very soon, please just ask!
I will void her in about an hour if no interest is expressed idk :3

Oh me please! I really need a peppy! I will just need a few minutes to move someone else out really quick, if you don't mind. ><

Last edited:
Ah I'm trying. ><" I have mostly dreamies in my town but 2 I am trying to tt out. If you need to void her thats fine, I understand :) She's pretty common so it wont hurt my feelings at all. :p

Last edited:
Ah you have to be so quick :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I'm trying. ><" I have mostly dreamies in my town but 2 I am trying to tt out. If you need to void her thats fine, I understand :) She's pretty common so it wont hurt my feelings at all. :p

I think I might have to void her, I'm really sorry :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a few minutes more?

I'll give you a few minutes more if you need it :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone want her really quickly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nobody?

- - - Post Merge - - -

last chanceee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gone !