• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ღ kat's outlet store ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
When can I get my order.in the two days I've been waiting I've managed to get to of the items I askd for.

EDIT: Brain freeze. I was thinking of somewhere else.

But still, bepatient.

Last edited:
This person is in the hopsital with a chronic illness so can only be on sometime. :mad: Don't be rude. You need to be patient, or take your order somewhere else.

I'm not being rude, as I didn't know about their current state. I clearly asked them about my order and told them I already go two of the items I asked for. In my previous posts before I clearly asked for a discount. That's why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can I ask why you're continuously making comments and going through all my posts?

I'm not being rude, as I didn't know about their current state. I clearly asked them about my order and told them I already go two of the items I asked for. In my previous posts before I clearly asked for a discount. That's why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can I ask why you're continuously making comments and going through all my posts?

MY MISTAKE. I was thinking of a different person. This person is just busy supplying your order. Please be patient! :)

I'm not going through all your posts. I just see them. Maybe I am being a bit rude to you. :p We can continue discussing in VM, don't hijack this thread.

So you thought the owner of this thread had a chronic illness and used it as an excuse to attack me?

Um no. I was mixed up with another user who has a shop and a chronic illness. I was just telling you to be patient.

Oh and this person won't do you order because you have negative wifi ratings. He said, "You have negative wifi ratings. Order denied"

Funny thing is all my negative ratings were from the same people in the same town(BECAUSE I WANDERED!)

my positive one is for completing a trade successfully :)

It seems you were being rude and swearing and wrecking stuff and coming uninvited and disconnecting because you couldn't use Shampoodle. These are all from different members.

• Town: Halden
• Mayor: Tobias
• Friend Code: In my info to the left.
• Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
• Order:
Burger Meal
Cart Return
Conveyour Belt
Drink Machine
Gamecube Drawer
Giant game boy
modern cash register
• TBT Total: A little unsure, I do not know what is amiibo and what is not, but all the items listed is from RVs.

Thanks!

I'm talking about they were all people that were in the same town... Check kanas post. Brendan and dendrre? Had commented saying "can I come"

I was just about to suggest that. Thanks Cascade.

This thread is turning into an argument for no reason. This is a shop thread. Take that argument into pm or I too will report

• Town: Moon Bay
• Mayor: Ashley
• Friend Code: 1822-3960-3595 (also on my sidebar :) )
• Pickup or Delivery: Delivery please!
• Order: Peach's Parasol
• TBT Total: 2 tbt, I think? Please correct me if I'm mistaken (?∀`)

• Town: Dunwitch
• Mayor: Q or Credence is who I'll be on
• Friend Code: 5258-0004-5082
• Pickup or Delivery: Delivery please.
• Order: 2 Amethyst ores, 2 gold ores, and a rainbow feather from Pave please.
• TBT Total: 3 tbt

? Town: Vista
? Mayor: Evan
? Friend Code: 0533-8040-4652
? Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
? Order: Quaint, Jolly, and Wistful paintings; 12 gold ores
? TBT Total: 9 TBT

Last edited:
all above orders have been filled-
for future reference the best way to get a hold of me about an order/concerns is through PM.

So sorry for another order so soon. This is a great shop ( ? ▽ ` )

• Town: Moon Bay
• Mayor: Ashley
• Friend Code: 1822-3960-3595
• Pickup or Delivery: Delivery again please! :)

• Order: Kiki and Lala sofa, Sloppy bed, Sloppy chair (x2), Sloppy Closet, Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Lamp, Sloppy Sofa (x2), Sloppy Stereo, Sloppy Table, Sloppy TV, Beauty Salon Cart, Changing room (x3), Desk mirror, Stack of Clothes, Museum Chair (x2), and a Sweets Player

• TBT Total: I think 42 tbt :)

Thank you again!

Ello again, :p

Town: Chai
Mayor: Keely
FC: u got me ^^
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
Order: 50 four leaf clovers
Tbt total: 50 tbt

Thanks again! ^^

Last edited:
hello!

? Town: Stardew
? Mayor: Akane
? Friend Code: 4270-5096-4169
? Pickup or Delivery: I'll come pick up, my town is in a mess lol.
? Order: 20 Blue and 20 Pink hydrangea starters
? TBT Total: 40 TBTs

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back