• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Geunine Paintings and Fossils! [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevermind seems I missed you~

Last edited:
Sorry, I had moody but somebody bought it from my shop. ;c I'll let you know if I come across any others~

To Limbado, that is the last fossil I need to complete my museum! I will pay 200k bells for it.
As for this thread itself, it will be offline today. Currently I am at the hospital, my dad just got surgery to get this one thing out of his neck (it wasn't cancerous, yay!) Anyway I will post when I am available. See you guys then! Thank you for understanding. :)

I have 2 unidentified fossils that I'm willing to sell. I also have a tricera skull that I'd like to sell.

aww I hope your dad has a speedy recovery!! I'll keep an eye out when redd next visits for the paintings you need ^_^

Thank you Helen. He's back today, and he said he is feeling great regarding his pain. He's doing really good, but he's gonna have to keep gauze on the side of his face where he got the surgery for at least a week. I will return tomorrow (Saturday) and then I will conduct my trades. :3 Thank you guys for understanding!

I have a real moody painting which you can have for free. I'll go dig it up and add you. My town or yours? :)

Edit: herpderp, serves me right for not reading. Let me know when you want it! Reserved for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back