• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Get 2 Blue Roses to Hybrid!

Sabbyy

Bells
Feedback
98% (48) +
Because I want to ensure the safety of my other blue roses, I will be coming to your town and giving them to you.

This is for those who do not have any blue roses. I will be giving you two blue roses to hybrid and get more blue roses. Just post here saying you want some and you'll be put on the list! c:

I will not give you more than 2 blue roses. This is a free service, although tips are appreciated. ^^

Waiting List

1) Roggyrichy
2) ChibiAngel86
3) Cynber
4) Warhound

Completed

JohnGames

Last edited:
My town is opening as I type this, should be up by time you read this. I will remain open for as long as I can! Thank you!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the blue roses, I will treasure them and keep them in a special place in my village!

May I be added to the waiting list? Will add you now

Hallo,

I was wondering if I could be placed on the wait list? ^^If the offer still stands. Thank you

Last edited:
Back