• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost most of my AR cards for the 3DS. I hope I find them while cleaning my room tomorrow :/

Really, does that work? I'll have to try that.

Oh, and I'm having an internal debate. Should I watch 2 girls 1 cup? Is it really that bad? Will I be scared? And does anyone have a link? Should I just not do it? Thoughts?

Really, does that work? I'll have to try that.

Oh, and I'm having an internal debate. Should I watch 2 girls 1 cup? Is it really that bad? Will I be scared? And does anyone have a link? Should I just not do it? Thoughts?

Yup, printing them works. You can even make them giant if you want.

I don't think this is a suitable topic to talk about here. ><

YAY

PARTY N PARTY N YEAH!!! FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!

My hand is a dolphin!!! Its related to Friday. If you look hard enough, you'll find it.

I have to do a speech for English on something that changed my life. I'm doing it on Rebecca Black.

I've been sick all day, I've been living off soup and crackers. And this sickness made me miss seeing my friends that I probably won't get to see all summer -_-

I've been sick all day, I've been living off soup and crackers. And this sickness made me miss seeing my friends that I probably won't get to see all summer -_-

i have no friends

Close relative just died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back