• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a really good job not getting warnings for over two years. But now I got one for my rude behavior. Still, I have gone a long time without one.

That's good though. As long as they are fair I'm chill other can't and shan't be discussed here.

Also lol I need to take that quiz even if they are 99% silly.

That's good though. As long as they are fair I'm chill other can't and shan't be discussed here.

Also lol I need to take that quiz even if they are 99% silly.

Want to know what I did wrong? I was talking behind another user's back on another member's profile. The moderator thought I was trying to get them into fighting them, but that wasn't my intentions. Still, the way I talked about the other member was in a very rude manner. Can't explain who I was talking about, what I said about them, or why I was trash-talking them. I just wanted to let you know what I did wrong. It's still only a warning and not an infraction, but it's going to last 30 days.

Last edited:
Want to know what I did wrong? I was talking behind another user's back on another member's profile. The moderator thought I was trying to get them into fighting them, but that wasn't my intentions. Still, the way I talked about the other member was in a very rude manner. Can't explain who I was talking about, what I said about them, or why I was trash-talking them. I just wanted to let you know what I did wrong. It's still only a warning and not an infraction, but it's going to last 30 days.

Yeah, and I'm not gonna ask either since we are not allowed to go deeper anyway.

Yeah, and I'm not gonna ask either since we are not allowed to go deeper anyway.

I agree. Although we are okay with discussing our own infractions, I might end up repeating the offense if I go deeper, even if I'm not trying to. So I'm gonna end the subject here.

What does Jake, the OP mean when he says "EPIC?"

Despite my recent rude behavior towards liberals in the past few weeks (both direct and indirect), I'm actually tolerant of everybody based on opinions. However, there are some beliefs that are so touchy that I cannot get along with anyone that has them. I'm not gonna get along very well with anybody that supports, defends, or is part of a hate group or any other controversial organization in recent times (both left and right), as well as anyone who supports political correctness, safe spaces, trigger warnings, and no-platforms. Everything else, I can truly get along with other members for taking any side.

Despite my recent rude behavior towards liberals in the past few weeks (both direct and indirect), I'm actually tolerant of everybody based on opinions. However, there are some beliefs that are so touchy that I cannot get along with anyone that has them. I'm not gonna get along very well with anybody that supports, defends, or is part of a hate group or any other controversial organization in recent times (both left and right), as well as anyone who supports political correctness, safe spaces, trigger warnings, and no-platforms. Everything else, I can truly get along with other members for taking any side.
what's no-platforms

what's no-platforms

No-platforms mean that you are not allowed to speak on campus at an assembly. They do this to prevent people that preach hatred or violence from speaking. Although it seems to be a good idea to prevent hateful speakers from standing up, they're also doing this to people that don't agree with them. When I said that I am against political correctness, safe spaces, trigger warnings, and no-platforms, I'm against them in cases of discrimination against people based on opinions. We have the freedom of speech here, but the downfalls of it is that we can freely abuse it as well, including using it to silence people from saying everyday words that not everybody likes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and guess where I an right now. Outside in the backyard, and it is night time. There's a pool in here.

Have any of you guys heard of the Banana Boat song? I'm bumping my choco cake trading thread like that.

Last edited:
The Harry Belafonte one? Yeah I have heard it.

Also maaan when you're probably gonna get Gracie in the wrong season so you have to wait "months" for the set unless I buy it from here lol.

I made a toyhou.se page for my big kitty OC and I rly like ittt

Yall can check it out here----> [x]
It's fantastic I'm not gonna lie

The Harry Belafonte one? Yeah I have heard it.

Pretty obnoxious, isn't it. I've been twisting the lyrics about asking other members into trading me a newer chocolate cake collectible for an older one.

In 2001, there was a 9/11 parody of it, which was about killing Osama bin Laden instead of bananas and going home. Back when I was a kid, I was unaware of the 9/11 attack. I was hearing about planes crashing into skyscrapers, but I wasn't aware that it was a terror attack until 5 years later. However, I did see that video with the 9/11 parody song of Day-O, like one month after the attack. I didn't understand the lyrics, but I saw that they were trying to attack bin Laden in the video. I had no idea who he was until I grew up. So I seen the video before I learned about the attack. I haven't seen the video again until 2011, after he was killed.

Oh, hope you got the cake then!

And really, they take that old song for it, well must be interesting :p

Screenshot_20171009-130922.jpg
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally tempted to get this phone case hhhh

I just got Marshadow today after getting a code at GameStop. Now I'm EV training him at Poke Pelago. I have not played Pokemon Moon since I created MoonGlow in ACNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back