• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too, you aren't alone in this weird world.

The problem here is that my apples don't behave well. They bite, think they're better than humans, complain about many things, calling me "human" instead of my real name, and ruined many songs by changing the lyrics into about apples. They are also rude to my most well-behaved apple for not being with them. The meanest thing they said to me - "you care more about your powerpoints than you care about us". My feelings were hurt, and I let it hurt me for the whole day.

Regret selling and giving away all my flowers now because TBT Marketplace is really slow and I don't wanna VM a bunch of users lol

My currwnt villagers in MoonGlow are:

- Goldie
- Stitches
- Rosie
- Prince
- Amelia
- Apollo
- Roald
- Aurora
- Cherry
- Tex

But it should be:

- Eevee
- Shiny Eevee
- Vaporeon
- Jolteon
- Flareon
- Espeon
- Umbreon
- Leafeon
- Glaceon
- Sylveon

Yes, I prefer Pokemon over AC villagers, but there are no Pokemon in ACNL.

Last edited:
Hah, yeah Pok?mon is a better game- Mostly, not a fan of sun/moon but all cool Japanese events will be there, so c:

What do you find the least annoying of the three:

- Jar Jar Binks
- Bidoof
- Justin Bieber

All three of them have been hated a lot, but I felt that Bidoof is more divisive than the other two. It still gets a lot more hate than other Pokemon.

- Jar Jar Binks
- Bidoof
- Justin Bieber

All three of them have been hated a lot, but I felt that Bidoof is more divisive than the other two. It still gets a lot more hate than other Pokemon.

Bidoof is adorkable. c:

I love it's docile appearance and quirkiness.

Bidoof is least annoying to me. Just Beebs is the most only because my Jar Jar headcannonn is that he acts annoying to deflect attention.

- Jar Jar Binks
- Bidoof
- Justin Bieber

Jar Jar Binks

I mean I hardly watched the SW movies and Bidoof I can get used too since I played Pok?mon a lot I guess.

GrXmDmnh.jpg

That feel when your 3DS theme matches your avatar and signature.

Oh, and plays "Tomorrow Is Mine" on loop in the background.

GrXmDmnh.jpg

That feel when your 3DS theme matches your avatar and signature.

Oh, and plays "Tomorrow Is Mine" on loop in the background.

Hooo, sweet theme there.. thumbs up!

Also watched that new Pirate of the Caribbean tonight with my bf and his bro. I actually liked it since I haven't really watched the ones before that.. probably liked it more than them haha.

About two years ago while I was off this site, I watched a parody trailer of The Force Awakens, with Jar Jar Binks added in place of almost anything. When I was reading the comments, someone mentioned "Darth Darth Binks". Even I can't get that creative in making fun of his name.

The best part about the parody trailer was how they put in George Lucas instead of Han Solo right around the midpoint.

Last edited:
Why do I keep forgetting myself?
No idea...

Also I can't say I'm a fan a Ariana Grande or anything but I have to give her loads cred for that "Over the Rainbow" version she did last night at the "One Love Manchester" concert last night.

One thing i hope the next Pokemon game has is the Alolan Apples.

Tbh they need to remove like 80% of the **** they pulled for the sun/moon games.

also why do i always get random cold whenever people actually asks if i wanna do something fun :(

I wish I could blast my speakers right now!

I can't leave the site, I just can't do it! It's been a day and I aimed for the end of the month. I'm so weak!

Rawr!!!

When people say that America is deeply divided, I can explain how bad it really is. Six years ago, the Democrats and Republicans are further apart from each other than before. Now both parties are broken up in many groups that can't get along with each other.

For the Republicans, the moderate Republicans and the stubbornness of the traditional right-wingers are killing the party. They can't agree on an Obamacare replacement plan even after years they tried to repeal Obamacare. Even if I agree with parts of Obamacare, it's best we should stick with the capitalistic healthcare system and keep government out.

For the Democrats, some cities, as well as the state of California, have gotten so left-winged that they can't even tolerate the Democratic party anymore. They still hate the Republicans, but they got too far to where the Democrats can't follow along.

Even racial groups are being divided, not just by each other, but also against themselves. So there's not just one wide valley. It's a series of islands created by a giant earthquake. We haven't gotten this far since the Civil War. And the last time we were greatly united was during World War II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back