• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright besides my pokemon tumblr blog, i wanna do a entirely AC blog.

Um you prefer the url melodymayor or mayormelody?

next thing u know i got a zelda blog, still gotta set the pokemon blog up and stuff, but i'll center around the AC one for now.

them avatar limits i'll just go get a default one or just take some random tiedye pattern for it ugh.

I think voting usually takes place in December so you all have a few months left to work for your awards ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, gonna go look back there and maybe grab my old banner again bc I can't find it on my laptop grr

Stop bragging! Lol.

I have never been active enough on here for the awards before now, so hopefully I can vote for the people I think deserve to win.

I have a few people in mind already.

Stop bragging! Lol.

I have never been active enough on here for the awards before now, so hopefully I can vote for the people I think deserve to win.

I have a few people in mind already.

Lol, I won in 2015 if you go back in the results I used to go by the name Moko there c:

Not me, yet I'll wait and see how the year developes.

Lol, I won in 2015 if you go back in the results I used to go by the name Moko there c:

Not me, yet I'll wait and see how the year developes.

I knew your old username was Moko you silly goose. How could people not know this! You're like the most famous ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back