• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gate Open ... For the first time in 3 months.

Suaure

Bells
Ok. Its been 3 months since Ive played City Folk, and my town is a mess. Ill take 2 people to come and clean it up.

Jobs
1. Pick weeds/clovers (keep whatever)
2. Dig Pitfalls/bones (keep bones, give me pits)

Payments
Ill pay 100k for the weeds, and 50k for the digging.

i might come, it just depends on if i have to do yardwork today, and i need to register you, so post your friend code and stuff please. ill pull weeds!

Wii Master 64 said:
i might come, it just depends on if i have to do yardwork today, and i need to register you, so post your friend code and stuff please. ill pull weeds!
Ok. When do you want to come.

umm, i guess. but if you go ahead and update your profile thing under your avatar, then i could go ahead and have your friend code and stuff put in.

Wii Master 64 said:
umm, i guess. but if you go ahead and update your profile thing under your avatar, then i could go ahead and have your friend code and stuff put in.
Ok im updating it right now. Then ill add u + open gate

Um, Suaure PMed me in Distortion World, saying that he's banned from TBT til July 30 I think.

Back