• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying gardening starts

HaJi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2166-7136-4812
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello I started my third town and I need a few things. In exchange I can offer igb, tbt or wishlist items

50 blue hydrangea starts
50 sweet olive starts
50 cedar saplings

Hello that sounds great! I was given the 50 sweet olives so I’ll take the rest if that’s okay?

Later please? I have to leave but I come back around 9:30

Hello sorry for the waiting, I am online now. Can you please add this f/c 3497 6517 8382

Hello sorry for the waiting, I am online now. Can you please add this f/c 3497 6517 8382

Hello! I’m sorry that I missed you . I’ll add you and let me know when’s best for you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I?m sorry that I missed you . I?ll add you and let me know when?s best for you ^^

I have 3 blue hydrangea shoots, which I would sell for 1tbt each.
It isn't much but every little helps I guess.

I can come over just know if you're free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I just found another one so thats 4 in total.

I can come over just know if you're free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I just found another one so thats 4 in total.
Hello yes! I took a nap and it lasted longer than expected but I’d love to trade

Back