Game Night

cards against humanity, monopoly, scrabble, aaand honorable mention: town of salem but i don't have the card set s we sit around a computer :b

Splendor, Bang!, and Werewolf. Splendor is great because it's easy to learn but involves a lot of strategy rather than just blind luck. Bang! is fun because it's a dice game that tries to kill you as fast as possible and it's absolute chaos with 8 players. Werewolf is basically a redressed game of Mafia but is perfect for large groups, the more the better. Coup or Skull would also be a good choice, all three
are great bluffing games.

Last edited:
I keep hearing about Settlers of Catan and how good it is! But I think it might be way too complicated for my simple mind LOL :p

haha, nah it's a p basic premise, really. you're just trying to build across the board and get resources to build! the first game is a bit rough, but i know a lot of people who say that they second and third times are easy and fun to get into

you can do itttt !

I always liked Yahtzee, its fun and fast and my family played it when i was a kid (alotho my Mom would drive us nuts with her over the top celebrations when she rolled a yahtzee, heh).

My favorites are Scrabble, Cards Against Humanity, Pictionary, & Parcheesi.

I also occasionally play Bananagrams, Monopoly, Sorry, Guess Who, Apples to Apples, & Rummikub. :)

I always liked Yahtzee, its fun and fast and my family played it when i was a kid (alotho my Mom would drive us nuts with her over the top celebrations when she rolled a yahtzee, heh).

I forgot about Yahtzee! I love Yahtzee too, we actually used to have an electronic Yahtzee we kept in the bathroom and would try to beat each other's scores. =] TMI probably. But my mom taught my boyfriend Farkle and now that's the only dice game he wants to play, and I', not fond of it..

Back