• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Game Awards 2020: Predictions for GOTY and other nominees?

tessa grace

yeehaw
Bells
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Hey everyone! As you might know, the Game Awards are tomorrow night and I'm low key hyped. Who do you guys think will win? I know that Animal Crossing New Horizons is nominated for best family, multiplayer, and GOTY. I think Hades will probably win GOTY, but I'm rooting for ACNH. I also think that ACNH will win multiplayer or family. I'm super hyped that If Found got nominated for Games for Impact, I haven't played it yet but I really want to and I think it'll win. Among us will probably win Best Mobile Game because of what it's against, and because the game is so popular. Any predictions and/or opinions about games that were nominated? Here's where you can find the nominees: https://thegameawards.com/nominees

(P.S. IMO, Cyperpunk 2077 would've stolen the show if it wasn't delayed. I mean, come on. It's KEANU REEVES we're talking about.)

tbh i voted for for animal crossing everytime since it's the only game i've played out of all the options, on the other hand, my brother is a huge gamer and watching him trying to pick a game to vote for was pretty funny

i did also vote for league of legends because despite the fact i've never played it, the music videos are beautifully made and their character designs are so cool ♡

i'm really hoping acnh will win though, i've loved animal crossing games my whole life and new horizons is literally one of the best games i've ever played ^-^

tbh i voted for for animal crossing everytime since it's the only game i've played out of all the options, on the other hand, my brother is a huge gamer and watching him trying to pick a game to vote for was pretty funny

i did also vote for league of legends because despite the fact i've never played it, the music videos are beautifully made and their character designs are so cool ♡

i'm really hoping acnh will win though, i've loved animal crossing games my whole life and new horizons is literally one of the best games i've ever played ^-^
maybe if we get all the people who play acnh to start a cult and vote for animal crossing it will win haha. but actually i'm really hoping acnh wins because it's just so nicely designed

I just hope Animal Crossing wins GOTY. Other than that I don't really care about awards, I'm more excited about teasers they'll show.

Hoping for a non-action game to win GotY is like hoping to win the lottery. Wouldn't be upset at all if NH takes the cake though.

I don't really care for the awards themselves rather than the announcements we're going to get throughout the show. Nintendo already have announce that they're going to reveal the next fighter for Smash. I'm also hoping to hear about BotW2 or any new game announcements for any Nintendo IP.

Hoping for a non-action game to win GotY is like hoping to win the lottery. Wouldn't be upset at all if NH takes the cake though.

I don't really care for the awards themselves rather than the announcements we're going to get throughout the show. Nintendo already have announce that they're going to reveal the next fighter for Smash. I'm also hoping to hear about BotW2 or any new game announcements for any Nintendo IP.
Age of Calamity just came out so i'd be shocked if they announced a BOTW2

Age of Calamity just came out so i'd be shocked if they announced a BOTW2
botw and age of calamity are my most fave games of all time, i'd be so happy if they did announce it ♡
tbh i'd give my acnh game just for more info on botw2

botw and age of calamity are my most fave games of all time, i'd be so happy if they did announce it ♡
tbh i'd give my acnh game just for more info on botw2
i haven't played botw yet but i've watched wayyyyy too much gameplay

i haven't played botw yet but i've watched wayyyyy too much gameplay
honestly i have about 1000 hours in it, it's so beautifully made an the music is amazing, i hadn't played a legend of zelda game before it but my cousin told me to get botw and i'm so glad i did

i would highly recommend it to everybody, i could go on forever about how much of an incredible game it is ♡

honestly i have about 1000 hours in it, it's so beautifully made an the music is amazing, i hadn't played a legend of zelda game before it but my cousin told me to get botw and i'm so glad i did

i would highly recommend it to everybody, i could go on forever about how much of an incredible game it is ♡
I really hope i get it for christmas or something (im broke haha). Did you ever play Oot? The graphics are kinda sucky but the game itself is also excellent.

I really hope i get it for christmas or something (im broke haha). Did you ever play Oot? The graphics are kinda sucky but the game itself is also excellent.
i have considered getting it since everyone says it's really good but the graphics do kinda put me off lol

i have considered getting it since everyone says it's really good but the graphics do kinda put me off lol
The 3DS version is the way to go.

IMO it’s a good game (loved my play through on a vacation) but it’s not what everyone puts it up to be: ALttP is a better early-Gen Zelda and WW/TP are better 3D Zeldas (IMO: I was too young to experience OoT when it came out).

I played the 3ds remake (well technically i haven't finished it; i just took a break cause i got NH) and it was really fun so far for me. The game is super in depth which is something I really like about it.
Post automatically merged:

Also Animal Crossing just won best family game! Let's go! GL to the rest of the nominees!

The 3DS version is the way to go.

IMO it’s a good game (loved my play through on a vacation) but it’s not what everyone puts it up to be: ALttP is a better early-Gen Zelda and WW/TP are better 3D Zeldas (IMO: I was too young to experience OoT when it came out).
i recently ordered tp since i read the books and they were so good
ww looks really cute, i love tiny link so i might get that and links awakening after christmas if i can afford them

Would also recommend Wind Waker, it's on the Gamecube and a HD port on the Wii U. Definitely one of my top favorites. :D
I really want a gamecube but i don't have one unfortunately and my Wii is broken. But I've heard that Windwaker is fun, i'll play it someday hopefully C:

oh gosh i didn't realise it wasn't on the 3ds or switch, i don't have a wii u or gamecube 😅
I really want a gamecube but i don't have one unfortunately and my Wii is broken. But I've heard that Windwaker is fun, i'll play it someday hopefully C:

Here's to hoping the switch's virtual console finally goes beyond NES/SNES games so you both can experience an awesome game. 🙏😁

Back