Selling Gallifrey's Yard Sale and Crafting Services!

I have a Diplo chest and dino track. Not to sound greedy, but what else could you offer? I am interested in the Left Megalo side and Boomerang though.
I was going off of your Wishlist...

The only other thing on there that I have is the Archaeopteryx.

If you are willing to accept non-Fossils, I can make a Beekeeper's Hive for you.

I'm only interested in the
Tool shelf - white
Electric kick scooter - red
and the wall candle.

I'll offer:
Beekeeper's Hive
Hose Reel
Jukebox

I was going off of your Wishlist...

The only other thing on there that I have is the Archaeopteryx.

If you are willing to accept non-Fossils, I can make a Beekeeper's Hive for you.

The diplo fossil I need is the pelvis/lower back. Not sure how its listed. The dino track was on my wishlist, but shouldn't have been. I found that one this morning and didn't realize I left it on my list. Sorry, that was totally my fault! I'll take the boomerang, left megalo, archaeopteryx, and hive then for the four you wanted.
I'm only interested in the
Tool shelf - white
Electric kick scooter - red
and the wall candle.

I'll offer:
Beekeeper's Hive
Hose Reel
Jukebox
Could I swap the hose reel and hive with the shower and long bathtub you mentioned in your original post? Trying to make a bathroom in my house.

I must have misread the Diplo fossil.

Sounds good. Should we trade in my town or yours?

The diplo fossil I need is the pelvis/lower back. Not sure how its listed. The dino track was on my wishlist, but shouldn't have been. I found that one this morning and didn't realize I left it on my list. Sorry, that was totally my fault! I'll take the boomerang, left megalo, archaeopteryx, and hive then for the four you wanted.

Could I swap the hose reel and hive with the shower and long bathtub you mentioned in your original post? Trying to make a bathroom in my house.
The shower is like 100k in the store...if you don't mind adding a NMT to the trade that is.

I must have misread the Diplo fossil.

Sounds good. Should we trade in my town or yours?
Its fine! I'd prefer your town. Just pm a dodo code!

The shower is like 100k in the store...if you don't mind adding a NMT to the trade that is.
Did not realize it was that much, but yeah I'll throw in a NMT. I'll catch you after th8827

Sounds good! I'll be waiting in the meantime. PM when ready!
After I trade with th8827 and ahousar97, I'll pm you. We can discuss what I have left and cataloging then.

Do you still have diy for the garden table?
I do! What are you offering?

would you take the pear dress diy recipe for the pretty tulip wreath diy recipe?

I would have, but I'm afraid I already got rid of that recipe. My apologies. I forgot to remove it from my list! :(
My apologies i am going to bed now. Perhaps we can fossil trade tomorrow if you still need them

My apologies i am going to bed now. Perhaps we can fossil trade tomorrow if you still need them
I was getting ready to message you actually! If you have a moment to spare we could do the trade real quick. If not I understand!

Back