Gallery de Kyu [streams | freebs | rlc]

omg
I hope there's a rlc option(I think I messaged you something like this before but idk), like if you're offering adoptables it should be both tbt and rlc(kinda like deviantart 500 points/5.00), but I'm also not sure about tbt conversions.

I agree with everything Kain mention.

Can you please explain this a bit better? ;; Also, would you suggest I do the adoptables offer-style then? And set a base-price and then allow people to offer? Or just a base-price? If there is no clear idea of a conversion, this might be otherwise difficult for me to do. But thanks for your feedback! <33 Always appreciated

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for this feedback! I will definitely keep it in mind. :)
Is there a specific style you would prefer over the others, though?

Last edited:
Can you please explain this a bit better? ;; Also, would you suggest I do the adoptables offer-style then? And set a base-price and then allow people to offer? Or just a base-price? If there is no clear idea of a conversion, this might be otherwise difficult for me to do. But thanks for your feedback! <33 Always appreciated

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for this feedback! I will definitely keep it in mind. :)
Is there a specific style you would prefer over the others, though?
I think your bloops would get lots of requests lol. Maybe pixel though too, to get more examples for when you add them onto your RLCs.

I think your bloops would get lots of requests lol. Maybe pixel though too, to get more examples for when you add them onto your RLCs.

ok, thank you Kain ^^
I agree, I think I will be able to do the most amount of art if it's something simpler.

Sure!
I think you should already have a base-set price(since a lot of people aren't so happy with auctions) but that power is up to you.
I thought a rlc option(for a offer) would be good since personally; I don't have much tbt but I wouldn't mind offering rlc(idea from deviantart since the artist who's offering a adopt has both the site currency available and also a rlc option).

I'm with Kain ' u ' !! Would definitely be down for busts but sketches are lovely too ♥

hi kyu~
++ agree with kain too & your pixels are really nice, don't think ive seen offered before

Thanks so much everyone for your input!
I really appreciate it a lot!! I will try to set up my shop over the course of the day. ^^
If I don't get around to finishing it by today, it's because my family has eaten me aha
I hope you all who celebrate Thanksgiving have a great one and otherwise, have a great day! <3

Leaves this here
shameless advertising (?,,•ω•,,)
I'm the "yellow" voice!

Last edited:
Leaves this here
shameless advertising (?,,•ω•,,)
I'm the "yellow" voice!

AHH this video is amazing!!! ; v; You and your friends did amazing ahh you guys all have such lovely and captivating voices!! >//v//<

AHH this video is amazing!!! ; v; You and your friends did amazing ahh you guys all have such lovely and captivating voices!! >//v//<

aaaaaa thanks so much for listening and indulging me ahaha ; -; <33
we tried hard, thanks so much!

aaaaaa thanks so much for listening and indulging me ahaha ; -; <33
we tried hard, thanks so much!

Ahh I can definitely see that!! You guys did great!! Good luck with your Chorus battle!!! I hope you guys win!! <33

I caved and bought Happy Home Designer today ; q;
I hope it's worth it hhh

also! my half of an AT with ssvv~
not sure if I already shared the pixel, so I'll just share both o/

and thank you everyone who took the time to look at my video ; -;
if we pass this round, I'll be sure to keep sharing our pvs.
as well as any other covers I happen to solo

tunaat_copy_by_kyugami-d9jh0ft.png

fortuna_by_kyugami-d8zdm5w.png

I hope it's worth it hhh

I believe you did share the pixel ^^
But ugh, that first piece is gorgeous ; o;
Stellar job as usual, Kyu!

I hope it's worth it hhh

Hyuuuuuuu <3 So BEAUTIFUL the both of them :'O Love seeing these every time they go up and yuss that video is amazing! : D

Last edited:
I hope it's worth it hhh

thank you so much again for the trade <3333 i just adore them both!!!!

Back