Selling Gala, Chevre, and Alphonso- Make me an Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

katoushigure

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hi, I'm selling Chevre, Gala, and Alphonso. If anyone wants to buy one of them, just make me an offer. I accept tbt and igb. :)

Update: Gala voided

Last edited:
Chevre for 10 TBT? Can go higher in due time if necessary :)

dveggs

and

p a p a y a

igb are preffered if you don't mind, but I'll accept either.
If not igb then 10 tbt sounds good. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Generally since Alfonso is around tier 5, I could go lower than 500k in igb. Chevre is around tier 4.

dveggs

and

p a p a y a

igb are preffered if you don't mind, but I'll accept either.
If not igb then 10 tbt sounds good. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Generally since Alfonso is around tier 5, I could go lower than 500k in igb. Chevre is around tier 4.
i can give u 500k! thats cool w me.

I could do 8-9 TBT and 250 IGB if you'd prefer? Feel free to raise either price to better suit what you'd like :)

dveggs

What I meant was that tier 4 is generally a higher price lol, but 250 sounds fine to me because I don't really want her in my town at the moment.

p a p a y a

Sure, sounds good.

When do you guys want them/ when are you available?

Whenever she decides to move out I can come and ask her to move and give you the IGB + TBT :) Im available most of the time throughout the day and my friend code is on my profile!

dveggs

What I meant was that tier 4 is generally a higher price lol, but 250 sounds fine to me because I don't really want her in my town at the moment.

p a p a y a

Sure, sounds good.

When do you guys want them/ when are you available?

i can head over now if youre ready?

I don't quite have them in boxes yet, but I'll let you know when they are moving okay? I'm trying to cycle through almost everyone to get Marshal.

I don't quite have them in boxes yet, but I'll let you know when they are moving okay? I'm trying to cycle through almost everyone to get Marshal.

im not trying to rush you or anything, but do you have an idea when he would be ready? im about to be at 8 villagers and i dont want a random moving in

It depends on whether or not I get a camper, but I'd say at most 4 days due to my schedule. I'll try to get a lot of cycles done tonight, if you want him sooner.

It depends on whether or not I get a camper, but I'd say at most 4 days due to my schedule. I'll try to get a lot of cycles done tonight, if you want him sooner.

whenever hes ready is cool w me, i ended up having to tt forward anyways for other reasons. no worries, just let me know whenever hes ready

Hey has Chevre made any plans to move yet? No rush, but my power may go out and I'd hate to delay your cycling because you're holding on to her but i cant go on to get her c'x

Chevre might take a little longer actually because she moved in later than Alfonso, but I'm working on them both. Sorry I just got swamped with homework and practice a while ago.

Its alright!!! Hopefully they take the fallen branch off the wires before they cause any more damage and knock the power out xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back