• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gabi or Felicity?

Gabi or Felicity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
I need to decide once and for all so I'm asking you guy even though everyone is gonna vote for Felicity because Gabi is Tier 5

Just for my reference:

Gabi:

image.jpeg

Felicity:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Gabi is ADORABLE, one of the only bunnies that don't look creepy a.f, I'd definitely vote for her. She's so underrated.

Felicity is best choice! Have her as my original in town. Sadly Felicity moved away from my town...

It depends on your dreamies really, i'd say go for Gabi if you want more variety since not a lot of people seem to have her and for me personally I absolutely adore rabbit villagers. I've always liked the way Gabi looks and her freckles make her look extra cute. Felicity is a bit meh for me, since I used to be quite fond of her but now I don't find her all that exciting personally. She has a pretty simple design and although most cat villagers are pretty likeable I'm not the biggest fan of their character models although I still enjoy them.

I have both Gabi and Felicity, and both of them are wonderful, but I think Gabi is incredibly underrated. I find her really hilarious because she honestly has a design that, to me, looks like she should have the very modest normal personality, but she still has all the self-obsession as a peppy, which is really funny, and she is adorable.

I'd recommend maybe trying to look at both of them in dream addresses. Gabi is in my Wild World town so I don't have a dream address for her, but I have a dream address for Lunavila which has Felicity in my signature, and while this site is in Japanese, if you click the species of villager you are looking for and then click on whatever town has that villager in it (I can't really explain it much more clearly, I'm so tired), it'll show you a dream address for that villager: http://s2.yumemori.com/people.html

I personally like Felicity more. Her design appeals to me and her house is really cute!

I would go for Felicity, but it's nothing to do with Gabi being a tier 5. Tiers don't bother me at all when choosing villagers, it's their design I go by. In this case I much prefer Felicitys design over Gabi's, but neither of them would be my favourite peppy. I honestly much prefer Rosie, if you're want a cat, or Ruby if you're wanting a rabbit.

But anyway, Felicity gets my vote out of those 2. Good luck :)

Felicity! She's so cute, and I happen to love cats. Second favorite animal after deers! :)

Back