• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Future buildings/shops

carackobama

Celeste stan account
Bells
New Horizons Token
Kirby Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Famous Mushroom
Kaleidoclover
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Jack
Lucky
Isabelle
Obviously we are still in early days of the game with much more in the future to be added through unlocking/updates, which hopefully will include more shops and buildings being added to our island than the few we already know about. Which buildings do we think will/want to see come back, and which do we think are gone for good?

Personally I really hope that we can have The Roost on our island at some point - I think with the design of the museum it’s unlikely that it’ll be back in there so I would really like to see it come back as a separate cafe again. I would also like to see Leif’s gardening shop return, though I can imagine this being part of the Nook Store upgrade later on. Unfortunately I don’t think Re-Tail will be back, though if it was added in a future update I would be really happy!

This may be a teeny bit of a spoiler, so fair warning..

But if I recall, some of the data miners said that they did see The Roost in the files, so fingers crossed it makes a return to the museum! I personally think it's odd that the upstairs in the main lobby leads to nowhere, so I'm hoping something is added there.

This may be a teeny bit of a spoiler, so fair warning..

But if I recall, some of the data miners said that they did see The Roost in the files, so fingers crossed it makes a return to the museum! I personally think it's odd that the upstairs in the main lobby leads to nowhere, so I'm hoping something is added there.

maybe some empty rooms like in NL? I'd like if the cafè was outside of the museum, a beach cafè would be really cool!

I actually hope it isn't a part of the museum. I would like it to be its own thing like in NL.

My current island plans involve a single third-level cliff, cut down all cedar trees on the island save for one planted in this cliff and have the cafe up on this 'Lonely Pine Point'.

I think there’s way more options for town design if it’s an individual building (as much as I’m nostalgic for it’s old location), I’d much rather have the upstairs be something different!

i’d love for the roost and the dream suite to come back - and i know this isn’t a building but i’d love for tortimer’s island to come back, too ;u;

Back