Furniture Suggestions?

Jennyrae

Bells
So I'm making a fairytale forest themed town, and two of my characters will be a fairy king and a fairy queen. I'm unsure of how to decorate the rooms well, because I've never done much with like throne rooms and castle themes.

The exterior of my fairy queen castle is the fairytale theme, so I guess the inside should be a bit more colorful and vibrant.

The exterior of the fairy king castle is going to have more stone and be more serious I guess, and I think the palace wall (I think that's what it is, it's a bunch of pillars) is what I decided to use for wallpaper. I haven't found a good matching flooring yet though.

I'd like to hear some suggestions for probably the entrance room as a throne room, and how I should decorate it.

Since you want more of a serious kind of thing for the King I suggest doing mostly stone stuff, or for a fancier feel maybe some of of the gold set. Most of what I included is just for his throne room, but for a bedroom doing old fashioned wood stuff would probably look the best or even the gorgeous set. You can customize the flag to have a royal symbol, and a lot of the other items like the chess pieces can be customized to fit your color theme better. There's a few options for floors that would work with his house, I think the lighter colored stones/tiles look best with the palace wall. If you do other rooms for him I think a good one would be like a treasure room with some of the gold stuff and crystals and stuff too, or a dungeon would be neat too!

Stuff: http://moridb.com/catalogs/qWNw7VsSn8

For the Queen I think it would be cute to either do a pastel theme or a nature theme, both would work well in my opinion so I have stuff for both. If you go with the cute colorful vibe a lot of the Sanrio stuff would work, as well as like the mermaid set and princess set. For the nature you could do wood stuff maybe some of the mush set but it depends on what feel you're going for. I didn't include a ton of furniture because it's really dependent on which theme you'd life.

Stuff: http://moridb.com/catalogs/EhYNOJwhWp

Last edited:
Back