• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Furniture suggestions?

Cass

Bells
Arcade Tokens
New Horizons Token
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Hi guys~ So I'm trying to stop being lazy and actually make my house look like a house rather than a storage area!
Well, the way it's set is I just have furniture in a room to remind myself what I want the room to be and what theme, but it's not organized and not set up at all xD

The living room; I'm going for a wood and cream looking theme. I need a different flooring that goes with the theme of the room and wallpaper as well c:
NP5yLRW.jpg

Bedroom, not sure what I want to do with this. I kind of wanted to follow the Rococo theme but I also wanted to go with the sweets theme as well at some point. I don't want to do mermaid because everyone has done mermaid~
y5iJRIT.jpg

Kitchen/Cafe; Pretty much says itself! I want to make the kitchen look more like my personal cafe~
How do I get the Brewstoids? o-o
uNZ4A4D.jpg

These are all I have at the moment~

You get the Brewstoids from working for Brewster :) He'll eventually give them to you, but it takes a little while. I worked every day until I got them all and put them in my Club lol. :D

You get the Brewstoids from working for Brewster :) He'll eventually give them to you, but it takes a little while. I worked every day until I got them all and put them in my Club lol. :D
Oh okay! I just got the cafe not too long ago and he said tomorrow he'll be doing to-go coffees so that means I can do jobs for him right? o:

Back