• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

functions that you really wish existed in the game? ;w;

More customization for the player, having 4 different towns per player (so you can make a secondary character but you can choose to make a new town and in that town there can be three more people so its basically it works like a save file), different house shapes (like the HHA ones where it can be one big house stretching horizontally), basically HHA's functions in animal crossing because thats cool, more villagers, more villager can move in (maybe the limit should be around 19-25), different climates and locations for the town (all seasons, warm climate, underwater, near the beach, in the middle of the country, forest (basically more trees), etc.), customize pants/skirts, BRING BACK THE PLAYABLE NES(and add Mother 1??), more furniture sets, more gracie stuff, more stores, jobs, bullying actually makes villagers want to move out, more emotions, ability to become an animal(?), more personalities, each villagers have a special conversation so every personality wont say the same things, and the best one, A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VILLAGERS. PLEASE. PLEASE? NINTENDO HEAR ME OUT.

A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VILLAGERS.

yes yes yes and yes

i want to be a villager. WHY CAN'T I BE FAUNA OR KITT AND ACTUALLY SPEAK IN CONVERSATIONS? I'M JUST SITTING THERE LISTENING AND THE VILLAGER IS----JUST AAAAAAAAAA

Deciding where villagers land would be a huge one. I don't mind, normally, the only time it truly bugs me is if the new house clogs a bridge or is RIGHT in front of mine. Then, that's bad. I'm not a happy camper then.

I wish I could give an item to a villager without mailing it the or waiting for them to ping me. Jitters is currently parading around my town in the Grape Tee and it clashes so much my eyes burn yet he refuses to wear any of the shirts I've sent him or ping to purchase any of the shirts I carry around just for him :(

Last edited:
Back