• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

I just want to point out that this list is very much incomplete. There are some Japan exclusives that aren't listed, as evidenced by the recent DLC. These exclusives include the stagehand hat, the headkerchief and the kintaro wig.

They're available in game as well as DLC's though aren't they?

They are, I've brought them all from my Japanese friends towns in the stores. I didn't actually realise they were also DLC I thought they were just sold exclusive in Japanese versions of the game.

I have both orderable and non-orderable DLC from around the regions :) Willing to accept other furniture, bells, TBT or whatever you guys see as fit. Just PM me offers.
I only do drop offs. (Sorry >.<)

Last edited:
I am looking for Yule Log, Cornucopia, kimbap Plate.

If you have these and willing to sell please PM me. I have TBT and bells.

For anyone in Europe, I just got a letter from Nintendo with a turkey in it :). I already had turkeys but it's always nice to get more ^^.

Has anyone tried NA Nintendo Zones the last couple weeks? They're either not connecting, or saying they're no longer giving away items. It looks like the NA DLC may have come to an end.

Does anyone have any of the Japanese throwing beans at this moment willing to give bells obviously.
Friend Cod3 0447-9154-4626
Town name Kanto
Player name Moises
Town Flag Pokeball

Does anyone have any of the Japanese throwing beans at this moment willing to give bells obviously.
Friend Cod3 0447-9154-4626
Town name Kanto
Player name Moises
Town Flag Pokeball

Hi guys what's the market rate for an aurora screen?

Sorry if this has already been said, but are the prices of the items themselves in TBT or IGB?

They are the prices for ordering the items in the catalog. There are no official prices for buying DLC from other people.

If you read this please reply I am interested in many of these items and I would appreciate having them!

Can't believe there is New Leaf DLC listed here in 2012/2013... doesn't seem that long ago it came out :O Crazy!

There hasn't been any New Leaf DLC this year in 2016, right?

No new DLC.
I haven't checked, but if there was, it'll just be repeats.
Would be nice if someone could confirm this though.
I might play it and see actually, haven't even been on New Leaf for ages :O

Last time I checked I was getting an "access point is not distributing anything" message. This was months ago though, so it could've changed.

But keep in mind the game has been out since 2012 so I highly doubt anything new will be released.

Back