• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

Last time I checked I was getting an "access point is not distributing anything" message. This was months ago though, so it could've changed.

But keep in mind the game has been out since 2012 so I highly doubt anything new will be released.

Nah. I checked today and it's still on the no access thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last time I checked I was getting an "access point is not distributing anything" message. This was months ago though, so it could've changed.

But keep in mind the game has been out since 2012 so I highly doubt anything new will be released.

Nah. I checked today and it's still on the no access thing.

Would be funny if they put a brand new secret item in like last month and now it's expired and only a few people have it and it's not tradable like Mannequins xD

I'd recommend getting the DLC as soon as possible, it's rarity is increasing by the minute.

Last edited:
Hello people! :) I've been out of this game since March. Has anything new come to the game? I mean downloadable items and such.

The new update might bring more DLC, who knows. Nothing is certain though.

... Whoa, stupid me, I didn't even know there was amiibo exclusive stuff in NewLeaf :eek: Perhaps because I'm not a fan of amiibos, no matter if cards, figurines or whatever.
What are those amiibo items, anyway? Can you tell me some, so I know which are, please? I mean the already existing, not this new HelloKitty things.

... Whoa, stupid me, I didn't even know there was amiibo exclusive stuff in NewLeaf :eek: Perhaps because I'm not a fan of amiibos, no matter if cards, figurines or whatever.
What are those amiibo items, anyway? Can you tell me some, so I know which are, please? I mean the already existing, not this new HelloKitty things.

I only just got into cards when I got Happy Home Designer, I liked the Amiibo figures and had many of those but now I'm addicted to collecting cards :p.

Some DLC things that are available in HHH (I've no idea if we'll be able to add them to new leaf after the update ) are listed here; http://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...e-special-design-requests-character-dlc-list/

These items can be saved onto Amiibo cards if someone has them and shared I believe but I'm not sure if they'll ever be available in New Leaf after the update.

Yes, I knew about the amiibos in HappyHome because I saw them in gameplays, but I meant in New Leaf. Is there anything for that? And in case yes, is trade-able or something?

Yes, I knew about the amiibos in HappyHome because I saw them in gameplays, but I meant in New Leaf. Is there anything for that? And in case yes, is trade-able or something?

No there is nothing right now, after the update this Autumn New Leaf will become compatible with Amiibo cards and figures and that's where this new DLC like the Hello Kitty stuff will become available. I don't know what DLC will be available in the different regions or if the stuff in the video is Japanese exclusive or will be available to all regions at some point.

I've no idea if items exclusive to HHH will ever be available in New Leaf.

We've seen screenshots of the update with HHD furniture in them, so it's safe to say we'll probably be getting some of the newer furniture.

We've seen screenshots of the update with HHD furniture in them, so it's safe to say we'll probably be getting some of the newer furniture.

Oh ok that's pretty cool then :), I hadn't looked into the update much and had only seen the thread I previously posted with the video so wasn't sure. I'd love sushi bench and other food based items for New Leaf.

I still play New Leaf daily, both in my NA copy and JP copy. I check with the post office every week, no one has missed anything, both Japan and North America are saying they're not being distributed, so those who haven't checked in all of 2016, relax, nothing has been missed, trust me, I've kept up with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still play New Leaf daily, both in my NA copy and JP copy. I check with the post office every week, no one has missed anything, both Japan and North America are saying they're not being distributed, so those who haven't checked in all of 2016, relax, nothing has been missed, trust me, I've kept up with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No there is nothing right now, after the update this Autumn New Leaf will become compatible with Amiibo cards and figures and that's where this new DLC like the Hello Kitty stuff will become available. I don't know what DLC will be available in the different regions or if the stuff in the video is Japanese exclusive or will be available to all regions at some point.

I believe those items are exclusive to the 6 new cards, so you'll have to have the card to get them, or (possibly) trade/buy them from someone who has the card. We'll know more once that AC Direct comes in a few weeks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm hoping that with 50 new cards we'll see everything, but I kind of doubt it, the ceiling items may require a more complex update. We'll see in the AC Direct though.

I believe those items are exclusive to the 6 new cards, so you'll have to have the card to get them, or (possibly) trade/buy them from someone who has the card. We'll know more once that AC Direct comes in a few weeks.

I thought that might be the case, I have friends in Japan who are AC mad so getting the cards or items shouldn't be a problem, we always share content with each other. I hope they're region free though like all the other Amiibo and cards as I only have European machines, I assume they would be.

I look forward to the Direct it's so cool to be getting an update this late.

Last edited:
Wait so the Sanrio DLC is Japan only? Darn it. I was really looking forward to it! I miss downloading DLC from the post office.

Is this list fully up-to-date? I'm curious because there seems to be some missing....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait so the Sanrio DLC is Japan only? Darn it. I was really looking forward to it! I miss downloading DLC from the post office.
Considering that amiibo are not region locked and all Japanese items have have been translated despite never coming here (7-11 DLC, Campus DLC, etc.) I can say it's pretty much possible that they can be used in any version. Just try eBay or something.

Last edited:
Back