• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full ice set

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (213) +
I already have the full set on my account in my town, and I don't want the one on my account in my brother's town. I didn't sell it because maybe someone might want to buy it, so if anyone does, just give me an offer. (Prefer TBT)

No problem! I'm still active right now. How do you want to do this? I'll stage your order for pickup in the meantime.

Hey there, if Millysaurusrexjr won't take it, i'd love to have your ice set

I am interested in buying the ice set if Fox is only cataloging it :)

Hi milly, I saw you comment on another thread to buy an ice set. Sorry I answered so late :( I didnt get a notification. But since you'll be getting it from someone else it ill give it to Sanji

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there, if Millysaurusrexjr won't take it, i'd love to have your ice set

She's buying it from someone else so after FoxCrossing catalogs it, I can sell it to you :)

Last edited:
Back