• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [FT] series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Winter is coming
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Feedback
100% (204) +
Hi! I missed out on the initial release of series 5 last year (I was on an internet and general world hiatus for a year while sick), but now I'm finally trying to put my set together - I still need a handful of SPs that I'd like to try and trade for!

If u have any and need anything I've got, please let me know. Sadly after WA I thought Nintendo was done making cards forever so I gave away all my extras from all older series, but I've got several S5 SPs and all the regular cards.

Please take a look and lmk if you want to trade! (also feel free to let me know if there's other places good for trading, thanks!)

NEEDED:
(404 Orville PENDING TRADE)
(406 Blathers PENDING TRADE)
(410 Label PENDING TRADE)
(422 Wardell PENDING TRADE)

HAVE:
413 Flick
421 Niko
423 Tom Nook
424 Isabelle

Regular cards: seriously I have the entire set twice over, plus more. If you're looking for any regular cards I'd be happy to trade several per SP.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I could trade Orville (404), Blathers (406), and Label (410) for Sable (409), Tom Nook (423), and Isabelle (424)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back