• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America FT: Series 1-4. LF: Cousteau + WA

I know you're looking for others first most, but would you do Moe and Mott for Pancetti and Nan?

Hi! I'm interested in 213 Eloise and 292 Baabara. I'm also looking for 195 Hamphrey. I noticed you have a 275 Hamphrey listed for trade but I think card 275 may be Hamlet. If you do have 195 Hamphrey, would you be willing to trade 2 of the 3 I'm interested in for WA 011 Boris? If you don't have Hamphrey I'd still be interested in trading WA 011 Boris for 213 Eloise & 292 Baabara. Thanks so much for your time!

Hi! I'm interested in 213 Eloise and 292 Baabara. I'm also looking for 195 Hamphrey. I noticed you have a 275 Hamphrey listed for trade but I think card 275 may be Hamlet. If you do have 195 Hamphrey, would you be willing to trade 2 of the 3 I'm interested in for WA 011 Boris? If you don't have Hamphrey I'd still be interested in trading WA 011 Boris for 213 Eloise & 292 Baabara. Thanks so much for your time!

Ah sorry, it is Hamlet :( I can trade Eloise and Baabara for Boris if you'd like, I'll send you a PM :)

Ah sorry, it is Hamlet :( I can trade Eloise and Baabara for Boris if you'd like, I'll send you a PM :)

That's fine. Their names are verryyy similar. I've replied to your PM. Thank you so much!

EDIT:nevermind! Gonna think about it a bit more before I propose my trade haha

Last edited:
EDIT:nevermind! Gonna think about it a bit more before I propose my trade haha

Haha ok, I didn't see your comment before the edit, so I'm not sure what your proposal might be. Not trying to pressure you or anything, but I can trade like 11 or more cards just for one haha. Only trade if it's something you feel okay with! Let me know if you want to work anything out :)

Hello! I have Stitches and Goldie's Amiibo Card if you're interested, interested in WA 34 Boots.

Back