• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States FT series 1-4 Inc Merengue, Wolfgang and Ruby /LF series 1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a break from trading for awhile, but now I'm ready to try and finish my collection :)

Hey, would you be willing to trade 170 Ruby for 335 Dotty?

I have Dotty pending another trade,sorry, do you have anyone else from my looking for list?

Hi! How does this sound?

[H]: 036 Alli, 326 Dizzy, 365 Peggy
[W]: 384 Margie, 389 Bruce, 395 Cally

Last edited:
I have some WA amiibo cards. I have Slyvana and Piper~ Would you be looking for those? :0

Hi! I have 4 cards on your list (as long as your list is up to date). I have Isabelle 001 (SP), Keaton 193, Wart Jr. 247 & Diva 256. I'd be interested in Harriet 011, Yuka 071, Flo 073 & Roald 098. Please let me know if you'd be interested in trading. Thank you!

I am working on updating list but I just got a box of series 2 cards and have many duplicates, so if you need any series 2 I'll probably be adding them tonight.

Hey, I'm interested in Bangle and Zipper and I'm willing to trade any two of the following cards for them
191 Marcel, 354 Walt, 038 Patty, 101 K.K. Slider

Hi, I would love to trade for 191 Marcel and 101 k.k, I'll send you a pm.

Hello again, interested in trading your 173 Julian for my 354 Walt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back