• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States FT: NA Series 2, 3, 4, 5 extras LF: Series 1-4, WA

Mail came a bit ago and received another trade. Thread is up to date

Got another pack today. I have an extra Series 5 420 Lottie!

Edit: Lottie is now reserved for a trade. Have many other extra cards to trade!

Last edited:
Target pack just came. I have a 411 K.K. to trade for any of my needed series 5 SP cards!

Good morning! Might have a few more packs today and some SP cards to trade. Will update later!

Updated! I know have 409 Sable, 411 K.K. And 414 Daisy Mae from series 5 to trade!

Hi! I have 088, 144, 159, 277, 297, 305, 342, 366, and 401. I'm interested in your 409, 414, WA37, WA44, and WA48.

Looking to trade my extra series 5 villagers for any of the cards I still need from series 1-4 or WA cards 😊

Bump! Accepting any 1-4 villagers on my looking for list for any that I have along with my extra series 5 villagers!

Trading 415 Kicks, 421 Niko, 423 Tom Nook and extra series 5 villagers for any of my needed cards!

Back